Saying you have tattooed on you?

Options

Replies

• JeNn45nFiT
    JeNn45nFiT Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have two with words. one is just "love" on my left wrist. Serving as a reminder to love myself. The other is on my collar bone area and says "Nothing is Impossible" IMG02040-20110730-2019.jpg

LOVE THIS!!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Just make sure your tattoo artist can spell..

thumbnail.aspx?q=1577558807188&id=465a8b268b6a0af219dda32fa781988c

thumbnail.aspx?q=1649365032668&id=dad4ace35678d5412df2cbcd23a665d6

thumbnail.aspx?q=1631348133801&id=69425935d6bd1912cc1ff79bee603bb8
  • _Shelley_
    _Shelley_ Posts: 206
    Options
    I have "No man is a failure who has friends" tattooed on my foot along with flower pedals in honor of the movie It's a Wonderful Life (My moms favorite).

&& "See ya, 06-29-87, Love ya 10-03-07" tattooed on my wrists in honor of my lifelong best friend who got killed in a motorcycle accident. He always said "see ya, love ya" when he would leave because "good-bye" was too perminant. Until we meet again <3
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I have one that says "Numbing the pain for a while will only make it worse when you finally feel it"
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have strenth in hot pink ;-) and the word babygurl going down my leg
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo of the words "Mo Graidh". Its Scots gaelic for my darling. My Husband calls me that, and it was an anniversary present.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I've got "BELIEVE" written in Kanji on my left calf.
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have two hearts on my shoulder that have two of my sons names in them. I have a third son now and have to add his name and heart. That is the only tat I have.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I have the word "believe" on my lower back with shading and stars, I love it ...also a cherub on my left ankle
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have the words nobody's perfect on my chest...
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    "Sometimes you lead" on one foot
    "Sometimes you follow" on the other
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    I have two with words. one is just "love" on my left wrist. Serving as a reminder to love myself. The other is on my collar bone area and says "Nothing is Impossible" IMG02040-20110730-2019.jpg

LOVE THIS!!!!!

Yep, this one.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I want to get "Begin. The rest is easy." on my ankle. It was in my fortune cookie the night before my first race almost a year ago.

But it will have to wait until I'm certain I'm done with my ankle brace from my stress fracture, since that would rub against it.
  • amandamickey
    Options
    I have "Love is my religion" on my ribs and also have "famille" on my foot (family in French- an homage to my French Canadian roots/all of my family that still resides in Canada).
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I have one that says, "Je Suis Preist" on my chest. Means, "I am Ready"

I have another on my arm that says "JOY" and it is crossed out. LOL I'm a nut job.
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    PRAXIS - Bringing together theory and practice, conceptual and physical, say what you do, do what you say.
    HOPE- Middle name, family name.
  • jennafer07
    Options
    I recently got "unlimited" tattooed on my left hip. It's the word I repeat when I feel like quitting (usually while I run). I don't think I know how to post pictures here...
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Not currently on me, but when I reach my goal weight I'm going to have both upper arms tattooed. The left will say "High Tea" and below it "It's always 6 o'clock somewhere!" and the right will have "Low Tea" with a matching phrase of "it's always 4 o'clock somewhere!"

I have a big passion for tea so I want something to mirror that the same way people who enjoy drinking have stuff that says "it's always 5 o'clock somewhere."

Right now I just have on the inside of my left wrist the word "Art" above an artist's palette that has a hole in it and is "bleeding" paint. I call it being shot in the art because I'm left-handed and have had 5 surgeries in 2 years on that arm to ensure I can continue to draw, no matter what, even if I'm shot there.
  • jennafer07
    Options
    update: I made the picture my profile pic!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have a pic of an eagle head with "Mighty Eagles Flying High"