When I reach my UGW.....

Options
So, my friend and I have a little motivational tool that we use and I wanted to share it with everyone. We like to go back and forth telling each other what we wanna do, or what we are looking forward to when we reach our Ultimate Goal Weight (UGW).
So, I wanna know what everyone is looking forward to when they reach their UGW too!!! Whether it be a bikini, being lifted off the ground by your hubby, or if your already fit; maybe to see some musle definition!!
Comment below and let everyone know what it is...... GO!!!

Replies

• Hikaru001
    Hikaru001 Posts: 52
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing American Eagle jeans. I am currently a size 22/24, and AE jeans only go up to 18. I have a pair of size 18s as motivation!!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Maybe even before my UGW, I'd like to feel confident enough to wear shorts. I'm not even going to torture myself (or others!) with imagery of a bikini, but I haven't worn shorts since I was a kid. So shorts and tank top this summer! :noway: Ah, that still scares me...
  • kayci5288
    kayci5288 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :)))) I like this meagerz! The most special thing I am looking forward to is looking HOTT in my wedding dress. But I am also looking forward to wearing a cute swimsuit this year to Galveston or South Padre!!!!!!
  • Hikaru001
    Options
    Maybe even before my UGW, I'd like to feel confident enough to wear shorts. I'm not even going to torture myself (or others!) with imagery of a bikini, but I haven't worn shorts since I was a kid. So shorts and tank top this summer! :noway: Ah, that still scares me...

Yeah shorts!! I wanna wear shorts that actually go above my knee lol! And I've NEVER wore a tank top in public, so that would be nice too!
    Good luck!!
  • Hikaru001
    Options
    :)))) I like this meagerz! The most special thing I am looking forward to is looking HOTT in my wedding dress. But I am also looking forward to wearing a cute swimsuit this year to Galveston or South Padre!!!!!!

Guuuurl, you already look hot in your wedding dress! And yeah, we are gonna look good on the beach this year FO-SHO!
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

I know what you mean!!! I never wear shorts. I have always hated my legs. :( It's really uncomfortable wearing jeans when its 90+ degrees out though. I want to be confident enough to wear shorts in public!
  • MehiraDeOro
    MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    When I reach my UGW I'm going to try to dress more feminine with things such as skirts and dresses.

I'm just a regular t-shirt and jeans kind of girl
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When I reach my UGW I'm going to try to dress more feminine with things such as skirts and dresses.

Same here!!
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    To hopefully have lost enough weight on my chest to look androgynous and not like a girl trying to cover up massive boobies. :frown:
  • oh_resilience
    oh_resilience Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hope to be stronger.
    Strong and healthy is the new 'skinny'!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'm only 3 lbs from my goal, finally... and since I was 200 lbs when I gave birth to my son last may, I was hiding my body all summer long. I can't wait to wear shorts and tank tops this summer!!
  • Moin78
    Moin78 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't reach my UGW before I get pregnant...that's what I'm hoping for. :happy:
  • maranatha777
    Options
    I'm with you all on the wearing shorts. I haven't worn shorts in years and I am tired of jeans all the time. Also, I would love to wear some pretty sundresses and skirts and not be ashamed of my legs. And ultimately, I want to be smaller than my husband!
  • ariant23
    ariant23 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Same here!!

yup ditto ditto. my hubby misses "girl me" not t-shirt / jeans me. i tried on some of my old stuff the other day, it's better.... baby #2 turns 1 in a month, so i'm trying to be back to my pre baby weight by then, i'm 7 lbs away. i can do it if i quit having off days like today (all my 2 year old wanted to do was snack, so i ended up snacking with her.), i know i can do it. I'm hoping to be at my UGW by our 5 year anniv in lat oct. i'd love to be able to put my wedding dress on (and look hot) just to say hi, and then wear some super sexy clothes on our date weekend we've already started planning.
  • Hikaru001
    Options
    Another thing I wanna do is ride amusement park rides. I've been saying for years that I'm afraid- but thats not true.....well maybe a little ;-) . I wanna actually go to six flags when friends invite me, and not skip out because I'll be afraid that I won't fit.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Being able to sit with my knees to my chest and breathe at the same time.
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I hope to be stronger.
    Strong and healthy is the new 'skinny'!

this is exactly right! I'm 10 lbs away from my goal and I realized my goal isn't actually a number, but a feeling! I too hope that with the goal weight, also comes a toned and fit lady (that can wear short shorts :-))
  • Hikaru001
    Options
    I want to feel confident at all times, not just when I spend hours on my hair and makeup = D
  • Carolynne1
    Options
    I want to be able to shop in any regular size store and not have to look for the plus size section!
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    I'm going to get a tatoo. And maybe wear sun dresses.