Adding and deleting from your food diary

Options
So today i started taking all my vitamins, which i realized after was a problem.
I should of started taking them slowly instead of all at once because i ended up throwing up from it and losing most of whatever i ate.
Since i threw it up should i be deleting the food i ate from my diary?

Replies

• Jamiewoodle
    Jamiewoodle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Probably, but are you sure you threw up everything? I also have a hard time taking vitamins so I use vitafusion gummy's. They are a lot easier on my tummy ;)
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Probably, but are you sure you threw up everything? I also have a hard time taking vitamins so I use vitafusion gummy's. They are a lot easier on my tummy ;)

see i tend to take A LOT of vitamins

Morning- multi. bcomplex, omega 3, and a rapidcut pill

lunch- omega 3, green tea pill, vitamin c, calcium with vitamin d
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I get stomach cramps if I take too many at once. Stick them in a zip lock baggie and put them in your pocketbook, Then spread them out throughout the day. I don't know about the throwing up and calories though. Maybe just let today go and start fresh tomorrow.
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i would say yes..at least a partial delete... to realistically show what your body is going to need for energy
  • pagham
    pagham Posts: 29
    Options
    Just curious if everyone includes vitamin calories when logging food? It didn't cross my mind initially but I do it now.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Just curious if everyone includes vitamin calories when logging food? It didn't cross my mind initially but I do it now.

i never did before, i didnt even add to my food tracker that i was taking them but now that i do im seeing some of them do have as much as 30 calories in them