375 pounds gone and never coming back!!!

Options

Replies

• shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are stunning! Congratulations on all your hard work--amazing!!
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great. You seriously are an inspiration!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Great job and to this now LC you are an inspiration! WTG!
  • mon3tgraham
    Options
    Oh wow this is amazing and very inspirational!! Congratulations! :D
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Congratulations
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • lina_rae
    lina_rae Posts: 5
    Options
    wow! you are definitly an inspiration. I only have 50 and it sometimes it feels out of reach! Congrats beautiful!
  • nikki_1979
    Options
    amazing!! i see that it can be done now!! thanks for the inspiration!
  • skinde
    skinde Posts: 4
    Options
    Holy fark! Amazing doesn't even scratch the surface of that achievement! You literally lost 3 teenage girls worth of weight, think about that! I have 20 more pounds to lose and I feel like it's a million miles away, but somehow, if only for a while, you made me feel like it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

Congratulations, and you look beautiful.
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, You look Great !!!
  • OseaHello
    OseaHello Posts: 28
    Options
    WOW!!! You look AMAZING!!! What an inspiration!! Congrats! You've earned it and then some!! :flowerforyou:
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!
  • RynoSada15
    RynoSada15 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! You must be a very strong person, and should be so proud of yourself.
  • crimsonblueku
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. Congrats on all of your success. Proof that people CAN be successful at weight-loss with willpower and without extreme surgery. May you continue on your journey of health! :)
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am in awe.... Great job !!! :heart:
  • missy3479
    missy3479 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all of your kind words!
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'm so proud of you for sticking to it over the years, it's amazing and you look fantastic! Congrats & THANK YOU for sharing your story!
  • MerryLow
    MerryLow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use a friend like you. I need to lose what you have lost or close to it. At my heaviest I was 475, am now 443. I really want this to be the final time I try and lose this weight.
  • marnie4ever
    marnie4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    LOVELY IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!
    I'm very glad you posted this...quite stunning actually! I lost alot of weight on Atkins and then slipped off because I hadn't gotten rid of the "fat between my ears"...so now I'm on food combining. If you're not aware of that it's Suzanne Sommers and basically Atkins with veggies...It works for me and I'm back gung-ho on it!!! Also taking care of the "mind stuff" at the same time....feels so healthy!
    Thank you very much for sharing such a very personal and important part of your life!!!
  • john233
    john233 Posts: 27
    Options
    It's in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. i am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with me, ... more wait ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!