Hello There...

Options
My name is Tessa, I'm 32, and I live in Central NY State. I joined MFP last night via referral from my best friend and sister Melissa. I'm on here to reach my goals, as well as support and help keep others motivated on their own. I'm currently a Graphic design student at the Art Institute, working towards my BA...another goal I have on my list. II don't eat red meat and I try to eat as little bread as possible. It's really made a difference in my diet these past few years. I'll eventually become full-vegan instead borderline. Hope everyone's doing well tonight, and I look forward to conversing with you throughout this journey.
:flowerforyou: XO

Replies

• daisyduke523
    daisyduke523 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    I'm a college student in New Hampshire and I'm graduating this year. I want to be looking good for graduation this May! I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds, I know that is a reach for May, but I've gotta start somewhere! I need some friends on here and motivation! So, feel free to add me so we can all stay motivated throughout our journeys! :)
  • missmelissav
    Options
    Hi tessa I am new as of today. I need more support so I will be adding you :)