Ready to Slim down with SI6

Options

Replies

• wwalke02
    wwalke02 Posts: 61
    Options
    Thanks. Well I survived day of the 6day. Dinner is brutal for me. I don't like any of the green leafy veggies, so it is rough. But your right, only 6 days - we can do anything for 6 days. 1 down 5 to go.
    Have great trips.
  • McLachfan
    McLachfan Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks. Well I survived day of the 6day. Dinner is brutal for me. I don't like any of the green leafy veggies, so it is rough. But your right, only 6 days - we can do anything for 6 days. 1 down 5 to go.
    Have great trips.

Dinners were okay for me as I really like brussels sprouts. It's the same friggin' salad for lunch that was torture for me!!! BOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIING! :yawn:
  • wwalke02
    Options
    I wonder if I were to eat spinach at night, if that would hurt anything w/ the program. What do you think?
  • McLachfan
    Options
    I wonder if I were to eat spinach at night, if that would hurt anything w/ the program. What do you think?

I'm sure there is a reason the program pairs certain foods together, but I would say go for it. You're still eating healthier and will most certainly still get results! Good luck and let me know how it goes!

M
  • Tere07
    Tere07 Posts: 46
    Options
    Happy to hear you guys are doing great! I had a great time with family and relatives at Tahoe. Got home last night and today I was just dragging...so, no wo ate ate oh should I say not so clean..LOL!:tongue: But, I will be ready for tomorrow and have only 2 more weeks left of BIU. I will also follow the Extreme Fat Smash Food plan. Since I have done this before, I did lose weight fast and in a healthy way. It lays out the food for you on what to eat and how much. I'm the type that need that kind of structure, or I am just trying to eye ball everything which is not good.

So, tomorrow is the start and oh, this plan says you can lose up to 12 lbs in 3 weeks...I lost 10 before and wasn't really strict on the food plan.

OK, have a good night! TTYS!

Tere
  • McLachfan
    Options
    I will also follow the Extreme Fat Smash Food plan. Since I have done this before, I did lose weight fast and in a healthy way. It lays out the food for you on what to eat and how much. I'm the type that need that kind of structure, or I am just trying to eye ball everything which is not good.

So, tomorrow is the start and oh, this plan says you can lose up to 12 lbs in 3 weeks...I lost 10 before and wasn't really strict on the food plan.

I've never heard of that plan. What is it? Is it another BeachBody thing?

Glad you had fun in Tahoe! I leave for Vegas on Thursday... weehoooooo!

M
  • wwalke02
    Options
    Glad you had fun in Tahoe. I have never been, but is on my list of places I want to go.

I would be interested to hear more about this Smash Extreme diet.

I just finished the 6 day express and lost 4.5 lbs. I am happy with that. I didnt exercise as much as I should have, so I am happy with almost 5 lbs.

Have fun in Vegas!
  • McLachfan
    Options
    I just finished the 6 day express and lost 4.5 lbs. I am happy with that. I didnt exercise as much as I should have, so I am happy with almost 5 lbs.

4.5 pounds is GREAT! Way to go! :o)
  • Tere07
    Options
    I will also follow the Extreme Fat Smash Food plan. Since I have done this before, I did lose weight fast and in a healthy way. It lays out the food for you on what to eat and how much. I'm the type that need that kind of structure, or I am just trying to eye ball everything which is not good.

I've never heard of that plan. What is it? Is it another BeachBody thing?

Glad you had fun in Tahoe! I leave for Vegas on Thursday... weehoooooo!

M

M~ How's Vegas??? We had a BLAST at Tahoe. Needless to say, it sabbotaged my wo and food. :sad: Then, 4th of July last sat..we had a potluck here at my house. Yup, I feel yucky now. But, ready to restart tomorrow and I am also on this 1 month challenge that starts July 7 - Aug 1.

Rules:
    ~To eat clean 6 days a week..1 cheat meal/snack allowed.
    ~ wo 5-6 days a week

So, since I am following the Extreme Fat Smash food plan, I should be able to eat clean. The EFS is by Dr Ian Smith. It provides a food plan for you and good for those who are in need to lose those up to 30 lbs. The book provides 3 weeks of food plan. Which will help you shed up to 12 lbs. If you want to lose more...just continue on with the food plan until you reach your goal. So, My goal for this month, is to lose 10 lbs. Then, I will continue on until I lose 30 lbs total.

I will log in my food intake here as well and my wo. Oh, forgot to mention...I just got sooo bored with BIU, I am switching my wo to TJ aand some HHA. Hope it's ok to all. I know you all are working on SI6..continue on, I just lost my spark in it. :wink:

I am ready to follow to a "T". If you want to know more, you can search on the web and check Extrem Fat Smash Diet.

Tere
  • wwalke02
    Options
    Hi Tere07 - Welcome back! I am glad you had fun in Tahoe.

I am also so bored with BIU. I have really been slacking on it. I did so good for the first 3 weeks, I just need more variety. I ordered Turbo Jam, I keep reading how fun it is and I also am getting Chalean Extreme. Have you done that? It has been getting some great reviews. Sounds like you lose inches but not too much weight.

I think I will read up on EFS, it sounds interesting with good results.
  • Tere07
    Options
    Hi Tere07 - Welcome back! I am glad you had fun in Tahoe.

I am also so bored with BIU. I have really been slacking on it. I did so good for the first 3 weeks, I just need more variety. I ordered Turbo Jam, I keep reading how fun it is and I also am getting Chalean Extreme. Have you done that? It has been getting some great reviews. Sounds like you lose inches but not too much weight.

I think I will read up on EFS, it sounds interesting with good results.

Oh, I did TJ- Cardio Party 1 this morning along with Last Minute Abs from HHA, it was a wo. And I was sweating! :smile: I missed that feeling. Tonight, I can feel the soreness at my back...good though. Yes, I also have Chalene Extreme. Wonderful wo as well. I will get to that again when I lose at least 15-20 lbs after doing TJ and other similar wo.
  • Tere07
    Options
    Food for today:

B: egg white scramble and orange
    S: hard boiled egg and almonds
    L: Salad
    S: Corn steamed
    D: stir fry veggies n beans

Had a slight headache and usually it happens within the first 3 days and will go away. It is bec. of the elimination of junk and less cal intake. It happened before but after the 3rd day, I'm ok.

So, hope all is well...will do TJ again tomorrow.
  • Tere07
    Options
    Hey...Good morning! Feeling great! I know this clean eating is doing wonders bec. I have been losing weight! Well, I have been working out with TJ, HHA and kathy smith's Lower Body wo.

OK, I am off to wo will be back later...

Tere
  • Tere07
    Options
    Hi! TGIF! Got Last Minute abs and CP1. It was great and sweat like a pig..hehe.:tongue:

OK, gotta go...

Tere
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    For those of you that do SI6, I have a question.

I did the SIU for a day or 2 and have been doing RIU for the last week. I started out burning about 250-270 calories doing RIU, but now that I have done it for a week I am only burning 219. I feel like I am putting in the same effort as before. There are parts that are still hard for me, mainly the floor leg exercises.

Should I go onto BIU or should I stick with RIU for one more week like suggested?

Thank you for any advice.
  • Tere07
    Options
    For those of you that do SI6, I have a question.

I did the SIU for a day or 2 and have been doing RIU for the last week. I started out burning about 250-270 calories doing RIU, but now that I have done it for a week I am only burning 219. I feel like I am putting in the same effort as before. There are parts that are still hard for me, mainly the floor leg exercises.

Should I go onto BIU or should I stick with RIU for one more week like suggested?

Thank you for any advice.

If you feel that you can jump into BIU, that would be great and do it for the next 5 weeks if I am right. This is the end of week 1 for you? Or, you can continue on RIU for 1 more week. Don't worry about the leg lifts...they never get any easier.

Good luck!
  • Tere07
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I got LMA, TJ20 and lower body wo as well. Ate clean today.

Gott go...
  • Tere07
    Options
    Hello..I am excited to start this new program called INSANITY!!! :happy: That is what the title means...Tough wo. But as Shaun T has said...in 60 days, by doing this program, it will take off what normally takes us in a year, done in 60 days! Isn't that awsome!??? But, be ready...to burn those cals.

I got mine ordered last week. Hopefully, I want to start it Aug 1. Oh, just wanted to share too that I got my blogspot up and running...please check it out. You'll be able to preview insanity there as well.

Here it is: get in shape with teresa dot blogspot dot com
  • wwalke02
    Options
    Hi... I will be interested to hear how Insanity is. Have you heard anything about it? How is the Extreme fat blasting eating going?

I am thinking of starting chalean extreme. I am mad at myself for not sticking to SI6 for the full 6 weeks, but just got too bored. Anyway, I need to start something. I have REALLY been slacking! Not good.

I will check out your blogspot.
  • Tere07
    Options
    Hi... I will be interested to hear how Insanity is. Have you heard anything about it? How is the Extreme fat blasting eating going?

I am thinking of starting chalean extreme. I am mad at myself for not sticking to SI6 for the full 6 weeks, but just got too bored. Anyway, I need to start something. I have REALLY been slacking! Not good.

I will check out your blogspot.

I have been eating clean and wanted to bring it to the next level for life.. So I am reading up on the Eat Clean diet...got it up on my blog. Read alot of good info on it and testimonials. Hopefully, mine could be theirs as well. I got bored with SI6 as well. I ordered INSANITY and hopefully will get it in the mail. I would want to start it Aug 1 and would like to lose at least 15 lbs with that program.

Take care...

Tere