New to site

Options
Good morning all, fairly new to this site. I am working towards a healthier life. :glasses:

Replies

• akkbatra
    akkbatra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am new too, joined yesterday.
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've just been here 6 days now but love it! The people r great here....welcome and add me as a friend if u like!
  • Seventoad
    Seventoad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well welcome to the site all of you. If you are looking for friends, feel free to add me. This is a great place with a wealth of information. Plenty of people here willing to help and give advice.
  • 1badmomma
    Options
    hello my name is kimberley, i am new to the site my 2nd day. i had gastric bypass 10 years ago and i am gaining my weight back.ive had alot of stress in my life over the years from mother passing away. loosing my job and several other things. so now i am ready to start lossing the weight i have gained. i went from 342 lbs to 238lbs in like 1 year now over the years i am back to 270lbs and i hate this , hopefully with help from freinds and this web site I KNOW I CAN DO THIS... good luck everyone.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Excellent support on here!!!!
  • nrsymom
    nrsymom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am not new to MyFitnessPal but am new the the community side of it.
  • nrsymom
    nrsymom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberley! I am sorta new too. New to the community side but I lost 60 pounds with MyFitnessPal last year. I am back because I have gained back almost half of that weight. I know stress can make weight loss challenging and I am sure it had some part in my re-gain. Trying to be everything to everyone leaves very little time to take care of yourself. You can do this! It looks like there is such great support on this site I am wondering why I never checked it out before. :happy:
  • Get2bme
    Get2bme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Its a great site, helps keep me on track! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like "teammates" to help you on your journey!!
  • CourtneyB610
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new to the site too! I actually joined a while ago but forgot I did and just have started using it about a month ago! I have found it very helpful, and I'm trying to make some new friends on here as well. :)
  • jlanead1941
    Options
    I joined yesterday as well.