Banana 'Pancakes'.....SOOO DELISH!! :D SO low calorie!

Options

Replies

• thefifthvalue
    thefifthvalue Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bump
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I bet you could throw a quarter cup of oatmeal in with this....
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    ooh yummy i'll have to try this!
  • maliceinw0nderland
    Options
    Ugh, I can't eat these! :(
  • TBellmore
    Options
    sounds good ~ thanks for sharing
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    I saw this and immediately tried one for dinner.

I made, I ate, I loved.

Then I made some for breakfast at the office tomorrow. LOVE!! Thanks for posting!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    BUMP
  • december8teen
    Options
    BUMP!! Thanks for the recipe! :)
  • kevadafly
    kevadafly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    bump
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    thanks, bump for later
  • mocha1975
    mocha1975 Posts: 44
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    bump
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    just made one, used a whole banana cos I forgot to check the recipe first, but it still worked - I zapped the mix with my hand blender which made it really fluffy and airy, and had a tbsp of maple syrup on top. Quite an odd flavour, for some reason reminded me of chinese?! But I liked it, quick and simple, not a bad go-to as an alternative to the carrots and houmous for lunch :) Might try a smidge of vanilla essence and some raisins in it next time!
  • bakingmink
    bakingmink Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • tessa681
    tessa681 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • xxxemaxxx
    xxxemaxxx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    Mmmmmmm I mixed my BP Peanut Butter with hot water, made it a little runny and used it as my topping this morning.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Tried these this morning and I wasn't impressed - maybe I did something wrong :noway:

Is the mixture for one giant pancake, or 2 or 3 little ones? My pancake seemed to burn on the bottom, but still be soft on top and impossible to flip.

Plus - and this is just me, nothing to do with the recipe - I got annoyed at the amount of washing up I was having to do - blender, pancake pan, spatula, plate, knife, fork etc, then clean the splashes from the stove top..... when my usual breakfast is eggs mixed in a bowl with a fork, cooked in microwave in the same bowl, eaten from same bowl with same fork:ohwell:
  • jonleomartin
    Options
    Made these tonight...first batch burned a little...I Think the skillet was too hot....so I tried microwaving the other....worked perfect! Thanks for the recipe. My 4 yr old was.in heaven

How long would you do it in the microwave for or what oil would you use in a frying pan?