Photoon2-24-12at315PM3-2.jpg
  • thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    188442_1960909546597_1358571979_32276573_7856673_n.jpg
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have two lines from Whitman (the poet, not the chocolate sampler guy) around each ankle. One reads"...I tramp a perpetual journey..." and the other reads "...forever alive, forever forward...", only instead of dots for ellipses they're little footprints.
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    47131_1505334707914_1070657551_1447978_2623071_n.jpg
    46847_1505334547910_1070657551_1447977_3610434_n.jpg
    I also have ~11:11~ on my ankle

(WHOA Did NOT realise they would be quite THAT big..sorries)
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have the kanji for "Passion" on my right shoulder.. I'm mildly terrified that it might mean passion in the sexual sense... but i guess worse things have happened.

If I ever get to my goal weight, I'd like to get the kanji for pain, patience, and perseverance added elsewhere.

I don't know why all the awesome words start with P... it just happened that way.
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    What is kanji? My 2 tattoos are just plain old English.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    too spent after my workout to take pics.

but i have two. one on my chest which is the japanese symbol for respect
    and the second one is more complicated, but it's for my grandfather and i have psalm 62-2, which reads:

He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    too spent after my workout to take pics.

but i have two. one on my chest which is the japanese symbol for respect
    and the second one is more complicated, but it's for my grandfather and i have psalm 62-2, which reads:

He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I have "Live your truth" on my forearm. Got it from the Billie Jean King autobiography. Love that woman.
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    No sayings, well, I do have an RIP for my Pop on my right shoulder. I have an Aztec design armband and a Cross with a skull in the center on my left.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My next tattoo will be either, "I love you" in my mothers handwriting OR "Boots" in my granny's handwriting (it is my mothers nickname she got when she was a baby).... I just have to find something my granny wrote bc she passed away recently from Alzheimer's. I also like "life is what you make it" meaning many things, but mostly life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I've got one saying, so far::

NewImage14540.jpg

Edited for sizing x4

Screw this, I can't seem to figure out how to edit it, but you get the jist.
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I have "Hopeless Romantic" on my rib cage on the right side. I got it after being burned many times in relationships and still wanting to try again. Don't have a pic though.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    "You said it, I heard it. Careful what you wish for." <-- Lyrics from a Five Finger Death Punch song (Way of the Fist)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have Anne Sexton's last line of her suicide note on my left upper arm:
    "At night the bats will beat on the trees, knowing it all, seeing what they sensed all day"

I also have Apis Mellifera on my right arm, and Noctura on my chest about my moth....
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    armtat-1.jpg

I like this.....did you get this with your gf?
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have...

Tús Nua

on my rib cage. It's Gaelic for "A New Beginning"
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Two sayings. One across the top of my shoulder that says "fragile strength" to represent my fight with Lupus. The other is across the top of my foot and it says "turn your wounds into wisdom"...don't have pics on my work comp, sorry!
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    I have the word BELIEVE on my forearm but the middle three letters are in red.
  • pderrick84
    pderrick84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have "Only a fighter knows the feeling" across my collarbone and also have Saint on one wrist and Sinner on the other.