30DS Level 2

Options
I just watched level 2 on youtube and I'm afraid...very afraid. I completed day 8 Level 1 this morning. I have a feeling the ab soreness is coming!

Replies

• Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That is the exact way I felt before starting level 2.
    I actually liked level 2 more than 1. It goes by faster :)
    Level 1 completely prepares you for level 2, don't be afraid! :)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Dont mean to scare you but i HATED level 2. I prefer level 3 over level 2! Just sayin'

Good luck!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Somehow my kids destroyed my DVD and when I went to start Level 2 on Thursday it wouldn't play correctly. I got through the first circuit and it wasn't fun but I'm sure it works! Need to get to Walmart to replace my DVD before all of my level 1 endurance wears off! LoL
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 2 today and I was shocked at how fast the time went by! With Level 1 I was constantly watching the clock. Level 2 was over before I even had time to look at the clock.
    Level 1 is pretty oldschool. In level 2, there are different workouts and it's a lot more fun. I had a hard time with it being my first day, but I feel confident enough that I'll be doing great in 3 or so days.
    I watched a YouTube video of a girl doing level 3 and she looked like she was about to DIE. So far I'm satisfied with Level 2
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i just started level 3 today and i have done the whole dvd before in Dec. I found i was only sore the 1st few days in level 1 and that was it. this second time around, i have had No soreness but also NO results :(
  • rataliek
    rataliek Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did level two a few days ago and my abs are still so sore that it's killing me to just put on jeans! Level one became super easy by day 8-9 but on day one of level two I was one more plank move away from fainting. It went by super fast but boy oh boy did it kick my butt. Good luck! I know it'll get easier after a few days
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am two days in on level 2 and im not gonna lie, its rough. I was doing all of the harder moves with 5-8 lb weights on level 1 and am now doing mostly the easy moves with only 3 lb weights, or no weights. It is a LOT on the shoulders and i do have a shoulder issue with my right shoulder, so that could be part of it, but be prepared to sweat a ton.
    good luck! keep working hard!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Dont mean to scare you but i HATED level 2. I prefer level 3 over level 2! Just sayin'

Good luck!

^This!^ I've done 30 DS all the way through, and out of the 3 levels, I hated level 2 the most! The only thing that kept me going is that the workout really does make you stronger, more toned, and you lose inches, if not weight. You'll notice a difference in your endurance, and how your clothes fit! :wink:
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to do level 2, it's too hard on my wrist tendonitis. The workout isn't bad at all, it was more frustrating for me.
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I like level 1 & 2, its level 3 that I HATE!!!! It is very hard!!! I havent quite done all 10 days w/level 3. I kinda stop around day 6-7 and move on to something else. I just started 30DS again yesterday (its been 6mos since I did it last) and I am determined I will finish all 3 levels!!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I preferred level 2 to level 1. I wasn't nearly as sore after doing it, either.