starting P90X Lean tomorrow (Mon Feb 20th)

Options
Hi,

I am starting lean - P90X tomorrow... hoping to find a workout friend on MFP.

Replies

• hill65
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting p90x classic today! I'd love to be your workout buddy!

Are you on the Team Beachbody site, too? I'm hill65 over there.
  • slowpoke269
    slowpoke269 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90x classic today (Feb 20th) Between MFP and BB its a win win combination. Good luck on your journey.
  • crystified21
    crystified21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started Lean on the 13th, but decided I wanted to build more muscle so today I continued with classic. I run 3-4 times a week, so I felt that classic would help me build muscle. You can add me as a friend. I like to be a cheerleader LoL!
  • Hello all....i am currently doing p90x classic. I am starting my 2nd month on the program. Absolutely love it. Feel free to add me for support and motivation. Good luck to everyone.
  • slowpoke269
    slowpoke269 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hows everyone's P90X journey so far. I'm still pushing play.
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the classic workout. I'm on week 4 recovery week. Just did core synergistics(??) today, that was fun
  • peacefroggal
    Options
    Started Classic today!
  • KellyAnn143
    KellyAnn143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started the Lean program this week! The thing I have an issue with is I need to get a HRM because I have no clue how many calories I am burning at this point I am just estimating! Also how are you guys logging in the exercises for example I did Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X today but not really sure how to log that in? Any suggestions?