Need some friends

Options
MMKE4ever
MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
Hello everyone. I just joined last week. I was just going to get on here to keep track of how much I eat so I could lose weight, but I need some motivation. If you are looking to lose 20-30 pounds, please add me. I have tried losing weight before, but it started coming back on. I need help to keep it away this time! Thanks :)

Replies

• curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love MFP! Ive been using it for over 7months and have lost 60lbs! i still have 40lbs to go. But this website and the people on it are amazing. I have no doubt that you'll be successful! Welcome! and feel free to add me! we can help one another reach our goals!!
  • khuckaby1
    khuckaby1 Posts: 69
    Options
    This site is great and addicting! Feel free to add me.
  • kdonley1
    kdonley1 Posts: 7
    Options
    i am also new to MFP and I really excited to start my journey. I need people to motivate me and keep me positive along the way as well. I'll add you both and anyone else please feel free to add me. Good luck everyone! This is the first step to reaching your goal!
  • tkay1949
    tkay1949 Posts: 11
    Options
    you can add me. same boat. this will be the time for both of us.:drinker:
  • camarolaw21
    Options
    Hello I just joined mfp today and I am willing to also be apart of your journey ! I am looking to lose around 20-25 lbs! I started herbalife with my mom yesterday and today I logged on to start tracking calories and exercise... I am hoping to lose this before summer!!! add me if you like
  • vancil01
    vancil01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello :) This is my second week also. Looking to lose 45-50lbs. Please feel free to add me as well! Staying motivated is my biggest downfall when it comes to losing weight.
  • amye4369
    amye4369 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi all. i literally just joined. i'm a mom of 3 kids, looking to lose 40 pounds ideally but 50 would be amazing. looking for some support :happy:
  • jlady19
    jlady19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too just joined recently. I have been losing and gaining for years. I would like to lose my weight and just maintain. I don't want to have to starve my self so I am always looking for good ideas for low cal nutritious foods.
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This site is great and addicting! Feel free to add me.

Totally agree.
    Feel free do add.

Silvia
  • KristieLynn007
    Options
    Please add me to your friend list!!!! I am looking to lose at least 20 lbs if not 25.
  • taffyislegend
    Options
    You can add me! ♥
  • DJdB
    DJdB Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey the more the merrier (if merry is being motivated)! Anybody feel free to add me!
  • joannlynn12
    Options
    You can add me...I just joined here a few days ago :)
  • helbaby7
    helbaby7 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I just joined yesterday, would love some more friends too :)
  • missdeneen
    Options
    I'd love some new friends on here to help keep me motivated...started a while back buy never realized how interactive this site is! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Welcome to all of you!!! MFP is amazing!!! It is so easy for me to keep track of what I am eating when I have it on my phone or Ipad! The people on MFP are great! Tons of encouraging words and support!
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP my first week in fact would love to see other peoples progress and you can never have to much encouragement ...Feel free to add me also :-) good luck everyone xx
  • frenchjill
    Options
    I joined last week and love love love this site. I really would like to lose at least 30lbs. I am 50 next year and want to be fab at 50 and not flabby at 50. I would like as many friends on here to help and motivate me and hopefully i would be able to do the same for them. xxx
  • claresims
    Options
    hi im clare i have 173 pound to lose it seems daunting how have you found this i have never done this diet before not sure where to start