My Hubby Was Right (pics)

Options

Replies

• GC131618
    GC131618 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! and you have done a FANTISTIC job!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MeStephy
    MeStephy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm glad there is hope for me too then. I also have 6 children and was wondering if I'd ever be able to actually like what I look like again. You are an inspiration to me, so thanks a bunch for sharing :happy:

16301906.png
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Proof that LBM matters more than the scale! GOOD FOR YOU! You look awesome!
  • rach7turtle
    rach7turtle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome and inspiring story. It just shows that treating yourself properly and focusing on what is important will really get you a lot farther. :) THanks for sharing!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look HOTTTT. Congratulations!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I used to been the same way about food and starving my self my husband tells me the same thing.. I just got tired doing all that but now I'm just doing the old fashioned way and I feel better! I lost pants sizes I can wear a 17/16s now I feel great to! Well anyways... You look fantastic!! Your story just gave me some motivation and inspiration thanks for sharing!
  • navajojean
    Options
    This was really inspiring:) Thank-you for sharing:) I am on a diet right now and I feel fine these first couple of days . . . plus I'm combining it with exercise (fun activities that I enjoy). I look forward to posting pics like you have:)
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post!!!! A must read. You look fabulous.
  • bxbutterfly
    bxbutterfly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome story...CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!!!!!!
  • kdonley1
    kdonley1 Posts: 7
    Options
    You look amazing! Your story is so inspirational to me! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your success.
  • Laquanta26
    Options
    That's Wonderful :wink:
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    Congrats !! And thanks for such an inspirational story. It means so much when you have a strong support base to keep you sane on your fintess journey. Go ahead momma, Get it!!:bigsmile:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Haven't read all the replies so I'm not sure if this has already been said.... First, of course, congratulations on your success! You look fantastic and are a true inspriation! Second, and the reason I wanted to respond, you not only look better on the outside, you can see even in these pictures that you now have this amazing confidence and not just physical strength but inner strength. So proud of you!!
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job!!! Congratulations!!! Hard work pays off!!!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! & from what I can see, you have a beautiful bedroom! Haha.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing, inspiring, and honest, real story. Tahnks for sharing it! you are doign great and look amazing. There is NO WAY I would ever guess you have had any children. :-) Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • nurse02184
    Options
    Hi
    I am new to MFP....I also have the Fit Bit tracker. Keep up the good work you look great. I am just under 40lbs weight loss. I did have the lap band placed one year ago (Jan. 6th) but I also walked my butt off last winter. Now I go to the gym and kick *kitten* there. I had hit a plateau but with MFP and Fit Bit I will get over the plateau.
    You look great..... keep up the good work.
    S:love:
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I hope that one day I can have the confidence that you have AND achieve what you have done! great job and thank you for sharing! =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!