skinnytaste.com

Options

Replies

• dga1972
    dga1972 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I was looking for something with healthy, low cal recipes and this is a winner for me.
  • Arietmis
    Arietmis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks! I didn't know they were in the database too! Oh that makes it so much easier! MMMM I'm lovin it!
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I use those recipes! It's so good!
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Just made her shrimp and avocado salad with tomatillo dressing. So good!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    thanks....I'll check it out:)
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    So good! I made the grilled chicken bruschetta the other night and LOVED it! Tonight I'm making Greek turkey meatballs and cucumber dipping sauce.
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've tried quite a few of the recipes and so far they've been delicious. The last one I tried was asian glazed drumsticks, very yummy. I also love that they are in the data base, makes it very easy to track.
  • orlandosgoddess21
    orlandosgoddess21 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love this website. Thank you so so so much!!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • Arietmis
    Arietmis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    3YbX6.jpg
    Crockpot Enchilada Soup for dinner! YUM!
  • Jd_jaquez
    Jd_jaquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been using her website for months I love it
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    FREAKIN LOVE that website (:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I just made her turkey meatballs crockpot recipe last weekend. It was sooo good - they tasted like the ones my mom made when I was a kid!
  • lilv711
    lilv711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love this site! I've made so many of the recipes the past few months. The banana chocolate muffins are delicious.
  • Miche37
    Miche37 Posts: 19
    Options
    The Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili is absolutely delicious and the serving size is actually very filling. It's so good, it's one to try!!
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    I LOVE skinnytaste! I made the Italian meatballs in Escarole soup. I have also done the blueberry baked oatmeal (though not a big fan of that), turkey pumpkin chili (YUM!) and spaghetti squash lasagna (YUM!).
  • sr_patterson
    sr_patterson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LOVE HER! And you can save her recipes to ZipList. She's my main recipe source now. Who needs Cooking Light?
  • hisBARBI
    hisBARBI Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! I have been looking for a site exactly like this. I can't wait to try them out =)
  • ByrdBarajas
    ByrdBarajas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Thanks!
  • secoke
    secoke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite cooking blog, and all the items are in the database! I made the baked ziti tonight, and I have made the herb crusted rib eye, the chicken divan, chicken rollatini, spinach lasagna rolls and asian glazed drum sticks, all amazing!