Walking Dead

Options
124»

Replies

• jmzhale
    jmzhale Posts: 186
    Options
    Daryl and Glen....favorites, Team Rick

One scene almost ruined the show for me though, the one where they lower glen into the well. It was poorly done and made the characters look like idiots, but the final scene of last season brought me back.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Also my favorite show right now! I guess Rick is my favorite as a Large & In Charge kinda stand up guy. Also love Darryl. Agree with another poster here: Carol is pretty much there now to just do laundry, I guess. :laugh:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Rick grimes is the man.. I was kinda worried he'd start acting like Shane after what went down at the bar, but I'm glad he still has some bit of humanity to hold onto.

I definitely hope Michonne shows up though! We need more badass characters after this season ends

Some actor leaked info that he was plating a jawless pet zombie, so I think she might show up.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen the last episode, doesn't air here until Friday, but I know what happens, so spoilers are fine :]
    My favourite character, well from my ticker, you can see who ;] :love:
    I also love Shane but think he'll be the next to die :cry:

Love you ticker; very cute. :smile:
  • DianeSwartzs
    DianeSwartzs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love Walking Dead!! But, I wish the atmosphere of the show were a little more creepy. It's kind of difficult to be scared when it's 100 degrees and they're sweating!
    The special effects are fantastic!
    I like Shane, he's a bad, bad boy :wink:
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    I haven't seen the last episode, doesn't air here until Friday, but I know what happens, so spoilers are fine :]
    My favourite character, well from my ticker, you can see who ;] :love:
    I also love Shane but think he'll be the next to die :cry:

Love you ticker; very cute. :smile:

Gracias, señora.
  • shanalivee
    Options
    this last episode was amazing!!!!!!!!! the farm is not what it use to be! and what the heck why is shane still alive ugh i dislike him!!! rick should have left him at the police station to get eaten!
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    tumblr_lr3vnyZY921qfrxako1_500.png:flowerforyou:
  • coreykantola
    Options
    Zombie Apocalypse! Waiting......... oh man. The Walking Dead is a GREAT show. I am huge zombie fan books, movies, posters. My license plate is I ZOMBIE.

I am a big kid when it comes to this.

I like Rick and Shane. Both good and needed in there own way.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I love Zombies! I am a Shane fan, he has the mindset needed during a zombie apocalypse!
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    I love Zombies! I am a Shane fan, he has the mindset needed during a zombie apocalypse!

This! Although sometimes, I think he could handle things differently.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Favorite character.. .Glen all the way .. Least favorite .. Id have liked it better if Andrea would have stayed at the CDC
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    my favorite character is Daryl and i think Shane is going to die, they will be leaving the farm, and the virus is going to go airborne.
  • JeepersMister
    JeepersMister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Daryl's definitely my favorite, but I'm a fan of Glenn too.

Not a huge Andrea fan, though.