Sweet Tooth NSV

Options
quietHiker
quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
I had a sweet tooth NSV (non-scale victory for newbies) today! Sugary things are my weakness...especially chocolate!!!

My boss' birthday was today and she brought over a couple of those GODIVA chocolate truffles (kill me now lol) at around noon today. I've left them on my desk as a sort of torture/will power test and they are still there. I had a small moment of weakness where I looked them up on MFP to see if it was worth it and it's not (at least for me!) So I've grabbed some almonds and have been drinking my water for the afternoon and the chocolates still sit there.

Woot woot! NSV! ^_^

Replies

• rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Sweets are my weakness too - so I know just how HARD that was to do! Congrats! One NSV today - another tomorrow!!!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! oh man are those things delicious but will KILL YA.
  • jaimebea
    jaimebea Posts: 21
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for your def. of NSV, I was just wondering what it meant in a post I read prior! lol
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    Sweets are my weakness too! So glad you didn't indulge! Great job!
  • jbehr2006
    jbehr2006 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh i probably would have had one. I have a strong weakness for chocolate!! Good job!!
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Will power!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!