how long did it take you?:huh: :huh:

robin:heart:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Awww thanks again everyone!! I've been at this slowly but surely for 4 years. I'm really happy that I took my time taking off the weight because it came off very easy quite honestly and I feel that I worked my way in to a full proof healthy lifestyle.

P.S. I'm not going anywhere! hehe
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Awww thanks again everyone!! I've been at this slowly but surely for 4 years. I'm really happy that I took my time taking off the weight because it came off very easy quite honestly and I feel that I worked my way in to a full proof healthy lifestyle.

P.S. I'm not going anywhere! hehe
    so far, it's taken me 8yrs. and i've yet to reach a goal.:cry::cry:
    i've had more "set backs" than i care to admit.:embarassed: :embarassed:

u r truely amazing!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • EllieAmancy
    EllieAmancy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding, OregonLady? You look AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou:

And Artschoolgirl, WAY TO GO! It's so great that you are happy with the way you look and are focussing on being healthy. That's what it's all about, no? :happy:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Honey, you look great and you feel great and you have done something amazing. You have officially earned the right to set your goal weight any &$^n where you please. :smile: :happy: :laugh: :tongue: :smokin:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Huge congrats to you! Not just for reaching your goal but for reaching the desicion to be happy with the new you. You've done such a great job and you should be proud!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding, OregonLady? You look AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou:

And Artschoolgirl, WAY TO GO! It's so great that you are happy with the way you look and are focussing on being healthy. That's what it's all about, no? :happy:

Totally agree! OregonLady, YOU are looking amazing!!!! I'm so impressed seeing everyone else's profiles too!! I can't believe the progress everyone has made!!! We need to celebrate this more often!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    why to go :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Amazing! you are beautiful!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Another success story. I'm so happy for you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    wow congratulations. I am so glad to see that its doable. I have about 97 more pounds to loose and I know it will take hard work. Also keep me posted on your tummy tuck, I know I will need one as well.
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    WOW!!! good job!! I am SO saving this thread for inspiration!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is soooo fantastic! WAY TO GO!!! Now for the maintenance :grumble: lol Good luck with the NEW YOU!!! :smile: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    great job that is very very awesome. to everyone else great job, too. :smile:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You are such an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!