Weight Watchers Kitchen Scale

Options
I had an unfortunate accident with my kitchen scale....all right, all right. it committed suicide by drowning in butter (true story).

Since I have moved out to the country there aren't many stores nearby, but there is a Weight Watchers (go figure). So I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Weight Watchers scale and more imporantly, does anyone know how much it is?

Thanks!

Replies

• starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't personally have it but I know others that do and they love it. I do know it costs $39.99
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have one nd love it. I think you have to be a member to buy it though. Might could et one on amazon.
  • fishes305
    fishes305 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a Sharper Image scale and I love it. It is from Bed Bath & Beyond $29.99, hopefully if you have a store close by you can use a 20% off coupon. If not they are available online. It does grams and ounces and has a tare feature so you can zero it out.
  • HappilySingle
    HappilySingle Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    THanks for the replies. I joined WW last week after numerous attempts to loose weight without the "support". Anywho, I was trying to save money, but it looks like a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond is in order!
  • beachbebe
    beachbebe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a new WW scale and love it even though I don't count points. If you are counting calories, any scale will work, but if you count points and are a WW member, I'd highly recommend it.
  • kaseyAnne425
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser digital food scale and I love it