What did your older brothers or sisters do to torture you?

Options

Replies

• teeniemarie619
    teeniemarie619 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok - not to me, but my sister. She is the youngest of four - the order goes: boy / girl (me)/ boy / girl. So my sister has a scar or injury from each of us siblings. Oldest brother slammed her pinkie finger in the door when she was chasing him - she almost lost the tip of her pinkie. Other brother grabbed one of those old chinese checkers games (the ones made from metal) out of her hand - huge cut from middle of her palm to in between the middle & ring fingers. I pulled her arm out of the socket....TWICE! Yikes! Thankfully she made it through and CPS didn't come knocking. It's been about 30 years since the last injury - but we still laugh about it today. By the way - yes she does still talk to the rest of us :smile: We're all actually pretty close!
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm the oldest and also the sweetest lol... Its kind of funny because I would have boys pick on me as a kid (yes boys) and my sister would beat them down or jump on them and harrass them if they messed with me. Kind of funny how that worked.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm the oldest but the OP made me glad I didn't have any brothers. :laugh:

I only did things like tricking my 2 sisters into eating stuff. You know- bird seed, jalapeno jelly, drinking dish soap. And then of course scaring them. I loved scaring the crap out of them. :devil:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm the oldest and growing up very introverted. My younger sister is very extroverted and got bored easily after school with no friends around. So most days it was me physically removing her from my room, or on days she was particularly persistent, throwing her into her own room and tying the door shut.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    They called me "carp lips".

I grew up and now I have lips that many women would die for, or spend money to have collagen injections. Ha! The joke is on them. Screw you sista!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I am the youngest of 4. My brother who was the oldest was 10yrs older than me, then my sister is 8yrs older than me and my other sister 2yrs older than me. My brother and oldest sister would pin me down and make me close my eyes and pretend that they were aliens from another planet and while my eyes were closed they would "change to their alien form" When I'd open them they'd be back to normal.

But I lost my brother to a car accident March 22, 2006. And would give anything to be "tortured" by him again. Miss him every second of every day.

Yea I feel the same, my oldest brother passed from a heart attack 3 years ago.:frown:
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am envious of all of you with Bros & Sis's... I am an only child and hated it. I swore when I had children there would be more than one. My friends growing up with siblings always talked about "hating" each other but the bond and closeness they had/have regardless of what kind of "torture" they put each other through is better than being alone all the time. Kudos to you multiple children families!!
  • tyronejones123
    Options
    I only had a cousin that was 5 years older than me and i remember once when i was 10 or 11 i broke something of hers and she must have had 10 pounds of beans or something cause she pinned me down and sat on my face bare assed for three hours when our parents were not home and farted my face and in my mouth until i finally threw up lol
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm the oldest but i practically grew up with my grandmother... with that said, my uncle is 10 years older than me. Not only did he jump off furniture and clothes line me... he would sit on my chest with his knees pinning down my shoulders as he tested to see how far he could drop his spit and suck it back up before it would fall , over my face ... wipe his boogers on me... rub hot sauce in my nose... and finally headlocks and figure 4's. Clearly we watched too much wrestling. It was crazy but he made me tough and i wouldn't have it any other way :)
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    I am the oldest, and I was 12 when my little brother was born. I'm more like a second mom in many ways to him. I moved out at 17 so we really didn't fight much. We get along great though. I love him to death.
  • darkhunters1983
    Options
    my brother used to steal the remote to the tv right before my favorite show came on which just happened to be old school 90210 what was i thinking
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Im the middle of 5 and the worst I can recall was lock me out of the house so I kicked the door in.....

But I do know we were mean to my little sister, but then she was a s**t, although we all love her now
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    I was the oldest, so I did all the torturing :happy:

I used tell my little brother that I had cancer and I was dying (or I was an alien and it was time for me to go back home) and how much I loved knowing him but this was good bye. he always ended up in tears.

But I love my brothers very much and they always knew that I would be the one sticking up for them.
    Beat up my first boy at 13 cause he was messing with my bro.
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    I only had a cousin that was 5 years older than me and i remember once when i was 10 or 11 i broke something of hers and she must have had 10 pounds of beans or something cause she pinned me down and sat on my face bare assed for three hours when our parents were not home and farted my face and in my mouth until i finally threw up lol

Now THAT is mean!! lol ew
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Ride on my back for hours. He used to call it "riding a pony"
    locking me on the balcony alone
    ripping the legs off my barbie dolls
    Once he spilled the tanning oil all over my clothes ON PURPOSE
    i can't count how many times he slapped me or pulled my hair
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm the oldest! I remember tricking my sister into thinking I was communicating with aliens. I guess I wasn't exceptionally mean. The meanest thing I recall doing was just place a finger on her head and stand there. She would get annoyed and make funny faces and try to remove my finger. After a while she just stopped reacting so I lost interest in that.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    My older brother was just a prick in general to me :laugh:
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    My older brothers used to plant these things in my underwear drawers...alive and wriggling... called Huntsman Spiders and they jump at you.

Huntsman-spider-in-hand.jpg
  • slouw10
    slouw10 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    HAHA, My eldest brother used to fetch me from high school in his cycling shorts and t-shirt - very embarrassing when you are a teenager! He did it on purpose and made sure he climbed out of the car so everyone could see him in it.

Now I do not see why it bothered me - it wasn't me who wore it in the first place...:laugh:
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    It was more me being an annoying little sister but my sister did one throw raw pastry at me.

She'll probably be a long here later to tell me to get over it already :laugh: