ChaLEAN Extreme Results/Pics/Advice

Options

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I just finished the burn part of it. I haven't been following along exactly, but I at least completed the circuits. I started to lose weight, but I fell off the wagon a bit for a week or so and gained it back.

My muscles are looking pretty sexy though. I can see them a little more rather than having sausage arms. My coworkers are noticing a difference in my appearance.
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for my DVD's to arrive. I am really excited about it. I have been doing Zumba and Couch to 5k for three weeks now and I am ready to up my workouts. I've hear nothing but good things about the program!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Sorry - me either.....I am always weary of 'extreme results'.....

MOST Beachbody stuff really works.

In fact P90X was just certified by the American Exercise Institute (or whatever it's called), after testing, and focus groups etc, and it truly does work if followed.

CHALean is Crazy stuff....it's HIIT workouts, but man do they burn some massive calories
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My MFP buddy, Megan2Project is doing this and LOVES it! I hope she will see my post here and give you some ideas! She has a blog which has before and after pics of her first 30 days, I think.

This is her blog > http://themegan2project.blogspot.com/2012/03/weigh-in-and-progress-pics-for-feb.html She's awesome!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I just finished up all three circuits.

I really enjoyed it because its simple, no jumping around like a crazy person or having to memorize routines.

During the three months I was doing it, I only lost 3lbs BUT I also gained 2.6lbs of lean muscle mass.

I actually have muscles! And you can see them!

I used the same SelecTech dumbells that she uses in the videos (I borrowed them from my brother) and was able to increase my weights during the time period. I'm definitely stronger because of it.

I should mention that while I only lost three pounds I did lose a 7 inches (combined) off my bust, waist and hip measurements.
  • stephanieomay
    stephanieomay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am OBSESSED with Chalene Johnson! I am on day 20 of Chalene Extreme and I am noticing a HUGE difference in my body. I don't have any pics (wish I would have taken some). My body is getting really tone.. like seriously, I have abs (well almost abs- they are coming) I want Turbo Fire and intend on purchasing it after Extreme.
  • MsNeverQuit
    Options
    I did Chalean extreme last year and had great results especially with loss of inches!! I would recommend it to anyone although I only completed 60 of the 90 days. Supposedly you really drop the last month (based on the guidebook)

I'm finding that a mix of cardio and weight training gives me the most weight loss, and getting the scale down is my goal right now. I've been "scared" of trying the Turbo Fire/ Chalean extreme hybrid workout..... but you just inspired me!!! lol Maybe I'll start tomorrow since my b-day is only 5 weeks away. I need to get moving!!! Thanks!
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week three of the Lean Circuit so once I'm done, I'll come here and post my results. The Lean Phase is the toughest, but my favorite because the body really changes a lot during this phase. Just make sure you get a lot of protein in and eat enough because you're going to need it. I didn't lose many pounds, but the inches are steadily declining, so I don't care what the scale says.

5955717.png
  • AngelaLMays
    Options
    Have you tried the message boards at Beachbody. There are a lot of b4 and after photos. Here's a link! I did CEX last year and really liked it. Because I was moving long distance adn living in a hotel for part of the time I didnt really get to follow a good clean diet but I did stick w/the workout. My results were pretty decent even with not have a consistently healthy diet. I later did CEX with Insanity for abt 45 days and got really good results. Here's a link to the message boards.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/118286211
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Hi. I did about 60 days of CLX in 2009 & was in the best shape I had been in in a LONG time, was seeing muscle tone, shed several inches & some pounds too, sorry don't have the stats or pics right now. Then I went to Hawaii, got off track & didn't get back on & lost all of the wonderful results I had worked so hard for. :sad: I am now doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire (LOVE IT!!) & CLX & seeing some amazing results yet again. Stick with it & you will be rewarded for all the hard work for sure! :smile:

That's fabulous! Glad you are doing it again. I cant wait to see my results!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I'm currently on week three of the Lean Circuit so once I'm done, I'll come here and post my results. The Lean Phase is the toughest, but my favorite because the body really changes a lot during this phase. Just make sure you get a lot of protein in and eat enough because you're going to need it. I didn't lose many pounds, but the inches are steadily declining, so I don't care what the scale says.

5955717.png

Thank you for the info/Advice! I will definately try to get all my proteins in. Thank you in advance for when you post your result pics. I dont think i will lost much weight wise either, im sure its going to be more inches than weight & i am ok with that. As long as i am getting rid of fat & gaining muscle and still shrinking then im A Okay! :)
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Have you tried the message boards at Beachbody. There are a lot of b4 and after photos. Here's a link! I did CEX last year and really liked it. Because I was moving long distance adn living in a hotel for part of the time I didnt really get to follow a good clean diet but I did stick w/the workout. My results were pretty decent even with not have a consistently healthy diet. I later did CEX with Insanity for abt 45 days and got really good results. Here's a link to the message boards.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/118286211

I did look at some of the before's and after's, thank you for this =)
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    chalean extreme is what toned me. I was happy with my results from the program =)
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    chalean extreme is what toned me. I was happy with my results from the program =)

Thank you for the feedback. I am hoping to get toned even though i still have a good amount of fat to lose, esp in my midsection!
  • BeFitwBecca
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 myself and I'm loving it! :)
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I love ChaX....I always thought of it as a lite version of P90X. I still incorporate some of DVD's into my hybrid workouts..Burn Intervals is my favorite DVD in the program!!!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I love ChaX....I always thought of it as a lite version of P90X. I still incorporate some of DVD's into my hybrid workouts..Burn Intervals is my favorite DVD in the program!!!

I liked burn intervals as well! I am liking the program alot so far! Thanks for the feedback =)
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 myself and I'm loving it! :)

Glad to hear this! I am on day 7 as well. Yay for rest day :)
  • dwardkaiser
    Options
    I finally got my Turbo Fire in the mail that I ordered off ebay. I am starting tonight when I arrive home from work. Are you also doing the Shakology?
    I didnt buy into them but I wanted to know others thoughts on them- pros and cons.... if its worth it ot not....

Excited to start!!! :)
  • apiersig
    apiersig Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new to this site, but have completed Chalean extreme one time before and just started doing chalean extreme and Insanity together and it is awesome! The first time I did chalean extreme, I lost about 15 pounds in the 4 month program. I loved the workouts and the results! For those who are doing turbofire, turbofire and chalean extreme work really really well together! I hope my review helps a bit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!