Professed peanut butter addict gets her fix

Options
Has anyone had peanut butter powder before? With 45 calories per 2 tbsp. I was skeptical (the regular peanut butter I know and love is approximately 200 calories per 2 tbsp). Well, a friend made me some today and wow is it delicious! I give her the humanitarian of the year award. :D

Replies

• Fat4Fuel2
    Fat4Fuel2 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I like using the pb2 in shakes: light soy milk banana and pb2 powder. Maybe some Splenda. Alone in replace of peanut butter, I can't stomach it. The real stuff is too good.
  • TiltingAtWindmills
    TiltingAtWindmills Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, yum! I hadn't even heard of this, and I could really use a lower cal peanut butter fix. (I love my peanut butter!) I'd love to learn more about peanut butter powder. Thank you for posting.
  • jmduvall22
    jmduvall22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Agreed...Regular peanut butter is much better but I'm far too stubborn to allow it near my diary. The powder is a nice substitute, for me at least.
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would love to try this.. I am addicted to pb...its my weakness!! =/
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter has to be the single best food on earth! I am a spoon dipper!:embarassed:
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I just picked up some PB2 from amazon. I like it
  • rahmyers
    rahmyers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love pb2 and I use it on pb&j sandwiches. I find it tastes better If you make it up add a dash of salt and a pinch of splenda and refrigerate it. Once you get the ratioes right it tastes just like jiff to me. Also I buy mine on Amazon. It's a great deal!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    where can you get it or how do you make it. i love pb but now with trying to lose weight and 2kg almost $10. i rarely get it now. we used to go through one of those a week