Replies

• bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Pria bar, I think that's it
  • autumn_mix
    autumn_mix Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley has a new line of protein/granola bars. The peanut butter/dark chocolate has 10 grams of protein, 190 calories, 12 g fat, 5 g fiber, 6 g sugar. I think they are pretty satisfying when I need to grab something quickly for breakfast or a snack.

i totally agree! I usually don't really like protein bars (I usually can't get past the chalky taste), but the Nature Valley protein bars are really very good. They taste like actual food! I grabbed some on sale - if you find them, they are definitely worth a shot!
  • Lorrie_73
    Lorrie_73 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Larabar. All natural, GMO free, gluten free, dairy free, organic and kosher. Love them.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I love zone bars. I have one a day. I especially like the mint one

This! Zone bars are GREAT! Mint and cinnamon roll are my favorites!
  • emilystamp
    Options
    Peanut butter chocolate Zone Bars for me :)
  • Stacyfit37
    Options
    I really like Think Thin Bars. They are 180 calories and 15 grams of protein. My favorite is crunchy peanut butter.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the Luna White Chocolate Macadamia bars (about 170 cals)! And I was not a fan of protein bars previously. Also the peppermint chocolate ones are pretty good.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Cliff Bars are really good! I think they range between 210 and 250 calories, however I find them very filling.

Agreed. Delicious and filling, but a little higher in calories than what you are after.The original energy bars are around 240 calories with 9 - 11 g protein.
    Cliff Builders are around 270 calories, with 20g of protein.
  • newlife4cindy
    newlife4cindy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    love the nature valley protein bars - not dry at all!
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein bars are pretty good! Lower calories and huge protein!! Always fill me up. I'm not a fan of protein powders, and I've found these aren't bad taste-wise. For me the best ones are S'mores and the Marshmallow ones.
  • tophat1
    tophat1 Posts: 19
    Options
    Nature Valley has a new line of protein/granola bars. The peanut butter/dark chocolate has 10 grams of protein, 190 calories, 12 g fat, 5 g fiber, 6 g sugar. I think they are pretty satisfying when I need to grab something quickly for breakfast or a snack.

Yup, these are my favorite, especially cause I watch my carb intake
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, the best tasting protein bars are the Myoplex Lite bars.
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to gluten, so I'm not sure if they're actually good or I just think they are because I can't have anything else...buuuuuut Think Thin bars are really good and have a lot of protein (20g, I think) and keep me full. I especially like the peanut butter one! Trader Joe's has them.

ETA: And they're sugar free!
    Larabar. They are very good and are gluten free. Not as much protein as ThinkThin, but a good option for a different flavor of bar.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Luna Bars are amazing! They generally have 8-9 grams of protein and are about 180 calories.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I like the Kashi Go Lean "Crunchy!" bars myself - 9g of protein and 6g of fiber for the chocolate peanut variety.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I love the Smart Protein and the Power Crunch Bars. Lots of delicious Bars with 15-20 Grams of Protein. However, be careful! Check the Sugar Grams very carefully. Some of the Protein Bars are loaded with sugar -- like 24+ grams per bar. Just like anything else you eat, check the nutrition data carefully. There are great bars with 4-8 grams of sugar. That's more than enough!
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Luna bars are my favorite. Also the Adkins milk chocolate shake is 160 cals and really good. I have one every morning.
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Definitely Supreme Protein bars. They are as good as candy bars. The PB&J bars are unbelievable! The other flavors are winners as well. They sell them at Target, WalMart, GNC...etc. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed.
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I am duplicating but I didn't read thru all the posts

the chocolate peppermint Luna bars are really good & only 180 calories
  • TNTHESS
    TNTHESS Posts: 1
    Options
    Premiere protein bars from Sam's club...30gm protein 270 Cal. With a bottle of water fills me up till lunch. Try them they taste great!