Need more friends

Options
2»

Replies

• bridgetinma
    bridgetinma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. It's encouraging seeing other progress and motivating to see their work outs!
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just joined a few days ago could really use some friends and great motivators also.... I could use some encouragement! Feel free to add me :)
  • beachboundmama
    Options
    Just starting back up.....want to lose 20-30 Lbs, so the more motivation, the better!!!! Help please!!!! For those looking for more friends, feel free to add me : )
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have a really long way to go but feel free to add me!
  • Hynes13
    Hynes13 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Everybody feel free to add me too! I am just getting into all of this and need everyone's support and I'll definitely give it back to all of you too :)
  • heatmack
    heatmack Posts: 29
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jenny2steps
    jenny2steps Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for support from other working moms!
  • MzHines
    MzHines Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too. Plz add me
  • MzHines
    MzHines Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I am in need of a weight-loss family. I've been over 200lbs for almost 14 years too long. I want my life and my body back. I don't desire to be high school skinny, just healthy, fun and more confident. My only excuse for not losing weight is eating when I get frustrated or bored and not exercising consistently. It seems like I've had success in the past by putting myself first but being a full-time student while working made it easy to eat unhealthy and take a nap instead of exercising.

Please:flowerforyou: add me as a friend if you want to be in my weight-loss family :-)
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Always looking for more motivation and to give some in return.
  • francena1984
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • mrohan1213
    mrohan1213 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My Facebook friends are not into any of this....So I need some people that I can chat and keep up with! Feel free to add me as your friend and I can help motivate you too
  • kymba007
    kymba007 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!!!
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, too. The more the merrier. :-)