In need of motivation!

Options
Hi y'all. I'm looking for people on here to help me with my weight loss goal. I need people to hound me to make sure I keep focused! Thanks!

Replies

• Joshwells
    Options
    By the way, my name is Josh.
  • Landon1986
    Options
    I will hound you, just add me as a friend. We can help each other
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Add me Josh! I wont 'hound' you but I'll give you positive reinforcement and if you ASK for advice, I'd be happy to try and help you! Good luck! YOU can do this!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Hey Josh -- you can do it! We'll all help. Feel free to add me to your friends list too....
  • DrWine
    DrWine Posts: 2
    Options
    You've made the first step by linking up with MFP, now just knuckle down and read what the rest of us are struggling with. Together, we shall beat the fat! :wink: :happy: Invite me to join you on this site
  • SandyandJesus
    Options
    Josh, you can do it. Remember what you think about you bring about. You can do it because you started the program. You might think you want to be hounded, but it is thru love that you will make it. Good solid koodo's every day will make the weight fade away. Blessings to you my friend all all those who have joined us on this weight loss sight. :wink:
  • SandyandJesus
    Options
    I'm sandyandjesus... but sandy is my name
  • hbraden23
    hbraden23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Holly! Feel free to add me, MFP has been a great tool so far! Good Luck!
  • ADJ4665
    ADJ4665 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    U can add me also and I will be a support also