People with *lots* to loose!

Options
2»

Replies

• Labriska
    Labriska Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in the Caribbean i just joined MFP today and like you i have a lot to loose, you are not alone, together we can do it i will be adding you as a friend:smile:
  • BeckyProctor
    BeckyProctor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 46 and have two children (10 and 11). I have lost 25 lbs so far but still need to lose a little more than 100 lbs. I would love to have more friends to help me with this long journey.
  • charlee1970
    Options
    hiya, im ria, from not so sunny somerset, im a full time carer, work part time mum to 3 teenagers, 2 dogs, 1 cat and a royal python!
    i started this on jan 31st, after my partners nurse mentioned it during one of my many weight whinges. i love this ap! its really given me hope and incentive. ive lost 26lbs so far, but according to my kitchen weight ( im heavier in the kitchen for some reason) im still apprx 16 stone. so i want to ideally losw 5 st to begin with. any time u want to chat or just have a moan please feel free ;)
  • JenChis22
    JenChis22 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi!!
    I'm Jen from Ontatio, Canada. I'm a mother of a 3y/o son and have an amazingly supportive husband. I'm 29 years old and have a goal to lose 100lbs. I do not follow a diet. I just eat a natural, organic, very healthy diet and have just started going to the gym 4-6 times a week. Tomorrow will mark 2 weeks into my new lifestyle change and I have never felt better. It's amazing what a clean "diet" will do for you physically and mentally. I would love to have the support of others with similar goals and support those who need the support as well.

ANYONE, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME

SW: 270lbs (Feb 22, 2012)
    CW: 257.4lbs
    GW: 170lbs
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to lose a lot as well! I'm hoping to lose at least 75lbs or more. :( 22, no kids yet, but I'm hoping to be in better shape for my graduation walk in May.
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to lose a lot as well! I'm hoping to lose at least 75lbs or more. :( 22, no kids yet, but I'm hoping to be in better shape for my graduation walk in May.

Congrats on your upcoming graduation! My oldest is graduating from high school in June and hopefully have some college credits when he leaves. He has been taking AP Chemistry, AP Biology, AP English, and AP Psychology all year and the testing is in May. He was not much of a student in the past, but I am glad he has changed for the better!
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello Helen and everyone, my name is Michelle. I live in Vancouver, British Columbia and I'm working on at least 100lbs. I've yo-yo'd for years but with forty in the not so distant future my resolve seems a bit firmer this time around. Feel free to add me.
  • catbeeman
    Options
    Hello!

I weigh 265 lbs and have lost the weight plenty of times, but it always comes back. Trying to be honest about it this time by eating healthily and mindfully and changing unhealthy behaviors. In the past I cheated the plan by shoving low-calorie snacks in and using every loophole I could find.

I'm trying now to be mindful of my eating. I'm not planning on weighing myself too often, but I do want to lose 50 lbs to start - and from there I may continue. That would have me at 215, which is still well over my ideal weight. Total weight I should lose is at least 100 lbs.

Good luck to us all!