Need new friends that won't judge my diary

Options
ok, so it seems like most of my friends have fallen of the face of the planet... so I am in need of some supportive friends who WILL NOT judge how low my calories are. I see a nutritionist and my Dr. monthly.. i have a disease that requires the low calories in order for me to lose weight, I DON"T need people lecturing about eating disorders or starvation mode.

OK enough Negative stuff....
I am doing Couch 2 5k and am on week 5,
I do Zumba 2 times a week
and I am doing a Bootcamp times a week

I am loving the new me!!! And I can be a good friend too!!!

Replies

• sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You go Girl!! You are so active!! Would love to be your friend :)
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    I wont if you wont...I ate a sonic Burger for dinner! Haha.
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Totally non-judgmental, as I am always under my calorie goal. Would love to be your friend! :)
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    boo on judgey mcjudgersons! add me if you like :)
  • shlesescott
    Options
    I can use a new buddy too!!!!!:)
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    Request sent!
  • dalygirl_2010
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! I look forward to the new support!! I am very excited. I am a really upbeat person most of the time.lol, we all have bad days...
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    OP Not to sound like an idiot here, but couln't you put something like that in your profile so people would know in advance that you ARE under the advice and direction of medical professionals? Wouldn't that stop the needless haranging over your low cal counts?

Just a thought. If I am off base, accept my apology
  • dalygirl_2010
    Options
    no you are prob. right. I came in to MFP thinking my only friends would be my husband and my sister, and a few real life friends, so there was no reason, cus they all knew about it... but now, things have changed and I am more out going and want friends and support... outside of family... might have to edit profile tonight... thanks!!
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, I don't judge, unless you want me to! Lol
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    doing great i see... add if you wanna ... good luck :)
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    No judging here. I struggle with chronic migraines. Feel free to add me.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i would love a new buddy anyone can add me!!!! add as friend hickyvikki69@yahoo.com
    my calorie intake to me is high! so i eat alot less and i do cheat as well by fast foods.
    i loving the new me as well and about to start a 8 week program jullian micheals created with my treadmill and ifit live!!
  • nicnatalie
    Options
    I'm brand new and nonjudgmental! Add me if youd like :)
  • carleyfunk
    carleyfunk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I don't judge people, that's not my job. I will encourage you as hope that I would get some back.
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I don't judge. I'm under a lot some days as well but I have a medical condition and because of it my body can function on less than the "normal 1200" when I do what I am supposed to do. :flowerforyou:
  • LoveAngie23
    Options
    I've been scared to add people who I don't know in RL because I don't always make the best food choices. I'm a late night snacker :blushing: but anyone please feel free to add me if you would like a friend who will do her best to be encouraging instead of critical. I believe in positive reinforcement. :flowerforyou:
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've been scared to add people who I don't know in RL because I don't always make the best food choices. I'm a late night snacker :blushing: but anyone please feel free to add me if you would like a friend who will do her best to be encouraging instead of critical. I believe in positive reinforcement. :flowerforyou:
    I am such a late night snacker. Sometimes my breakfast for tomorrow is what I really ate for a midnight snack.... :embarassed:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    If you are eating 1200 or more calories, sure I won't be judgmental
  • cat364
    cat364 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi there - request sent. And don't worry about your diary love... I'm to busy looking at mine to worry about anybody elses! : )))))