Negative posts

Options
2»

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I just went through that post you made - dont know why some of them felt the need to comment, lols. Ignore them ;)

Thanks! I hid a lot of people :) I just wish they would do the same.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    On a side note - regarding ilovevinegar's topic - you're saying how it feels like you've known that guy forever etc - well my best mate and I met at high school on the first day, and we just got on like we we'd known each other since forever.

We are still best mates to this day 18 or 19 years on.

Wow Thanks for the understanding :) That is very inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    in rergards to posts where people are asking for sincere help, it disgusts me to see people not actually helping them. The stuff in the chit chat and/or rule breaking, well, sorry to say, but the responses to those are not going to fair as well, especially chit chat section; that's like a free for all madness.
  • ChristineW82
    ChristineW82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how these negative people are making/keeping any friends. I guess they are all just sticking together.

I think it's one thing to disagree with someone, and a completely different thing to bash them. People that are here to create negativity and drama needs to take it back to facebook. :huh: