WINE!

Options
KANGOOJUMPS
KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
Well i love my wine,, and am trying to not have as much,,, that is kinda hard tho! Any other winos here? AND CHEESE!> LOVE MY CHEESE!

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Love both wine and cheese!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, meeee! My favorite is wine and orange juice---soooo good!

You are making me crave cheese! Gahhh!!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    right here!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I hate wine, but my girl likes it quiet a bit. Im told that the "Skinny *****" company is coming out with wine though, I would assume its healthier
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    Options
    i think i love you both? they should make a diet wine,, oh they do, BUT IT IS GROSS! SIGH,,,,, so is the diet cheese! HA HA!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a yummy breakfast.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    Options
    typical male,!, my husband says i should drink beer with him, and i say he should drink wine with me@! doesn't beer have more calories anyways?
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My vice is wine and cheese (I am french, lol...) Dark Chocolate is third on the list.
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    Options
    OMG, another wino finally. I have managed to get it down a little bit but it's really hard for me.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm....

Exxtra-sharp cheddar paired with a spicy Syrah or Sangiovese....

JM
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    <<<<<<heading to Sonoma, CA this weekend for barrel tasting!!! yes, more wine please.
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm wine and cheese.....
  • gsarro
    gsarro Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    YUMMMMMMM, nothing better. I can give up a lot of things but not my wine and cheese.:drinker:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Oh who said extra shatp cheddar? Gameover.

I love drinking wine, eating while Im drinking & being surrounded by my bestest friends while we all eat & drink. And yes, that is how I got to be fat.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<heading to Sonoma, CA this weekend for barrel tasting!!! yes, more wine please.

I'm soooo jealous of you! I too love my wine and am finding it can be very hard sometimes...But I know that it will be easier to lose if I chill on the wine some.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have gained weight due to my love of red wine, cheddar cheese, green olives and peperocinis each evening. At least using this site has helped me realize how many calories I was consuming and why I was gaining so much weight. NOW if only I can lower my consumption a little ;)
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wine and cheese, my favourite things in life! I refuse to give up either, but I am learning to cut back, although it definitely isn't easy! :drinker:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

LUCKY YOU! Bring some back for me....
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I love drinking wine, eating while Im drinking & being surrounded by my bestest friends while we all eat & drink. And yes, that is how I got to be fat.

^^^^^^^
    THIS
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love thy wine! Red and white, although my husband and I both opt for red! Little bit of heaven with a nice sharp slice of cheese, grapes, chocolate, etc.!!!