• Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Avocado and peanut butter
    =) yum
  • Queen_M
    Queen_M Posts: 70
    Options
    Roast chicken and peanut butter sandwiches are delicious.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    A1 sauce on toast.
    Ketchup with every single kind of meat, I don't think it is weird but I always get odd looks at restaurants when I ask for ketchup with my steak.
    My favorite is mashed potatoes and barbecue sauce.

I love A1, BBQ sauce and Ketchup, all soooo much! I'll have to try those! I love my mashed potatoes with corn!
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    sour cream and white vinegar in spaghettios.

peanut butter on a BLT

ketchup on potato chips

ketchup on Tuna

molasses baked beans over chocolate cake.

I could go on, but I would probably get banned for being too strange.
  • coliema
    Options
    Avocado and peanut butter
    =) yum

I have never had an avocado in my life!
  • agbaeb
    agbaeb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Does ANYONE ELSE remember the Mr. Roger's episode where he wraps American cheese around a banana? I can't have either without craving the other! :)
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love spaghetti sauce on my vegetables... especially green beans.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I like to put ketchup on chocolate cake... especially the kind with thick chocolate frosting. OMG I'm so disgusting. And I like to drink orange juice when I eat eggrolls. I put mustard on my popcorn. I make peanut butter, maple syrup and raisin sandwiches. Let's see...... oh I also like to eat my salad inside of a dinner roll. Poke a hole in the side of the roll and take all the fluffy middle out until it's just a shell then fill it with chopped, dressed salad. I think that's just laziness so I don't have to use a fork LOL
  • coliema
    Options
    sour cream and white vinegar in spaghettios.

peanut butter on a BLT

ketchup on potato chips

ketchup on Tuna

molasses baked beans over chocolate cake.

I could go on, but I would probably get banned for being too strange.

Mmm sour cream in spaghetti oh's! Sounds soo good! I'd leave out the vinegar though!
  • lulupallooza
    lulupallooza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Similar to that - I like saltine crackers and hot chocolate. I also like plain M&Ms with popcorn.

:-)
  • coliema
    Options
    Does ANYONE ELSE remember the Mr. Roger's episode where he wraps American cheese around a banana? I can't have either without craving the other! :)

I remember this!! I don't think I could try it though!
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My kids love it when I make them Daddy's Cheesy Surprise (which I learned from my Mom):

Kraft Dinner
    Tuna
    Chives

It tastes great!

:smile:
  • coliema
    Options
    I like to put ketchup on chocolate cake... especially the kind with thick chocolate frosting. OMG I'm so disgusting. And I like to drink orange juice when I eat eggrolls. I put mustard on my popcorn. I make peanut butter, maple syrup and raisin sandwiches. Let's see...... oh I also like to eat my salad inside of a dinner roll. Poke a hole in the side of the roll and take all the fluffy middle out until it's just a shell then fill it with chopped, dressed salad. I think that's just laziness so I don't have to use a fork LOL

Ketchup and Cake!? You're brave!
  • dwurth2
    dwurth2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad and PB sandwich, or just by itself! Pimento cheese and PB, waffles/pancakes with PB and syrup.....PB is the universal food! So good on so many things!

Another one I used to eat, and still would if I still ate bolgna is a bologna, cheese, PB, ketchup, and mustard sandwich.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Just curious to see what weird food combinations everyone likes :)

For me-- it's pancakes and syrup with sharp cheddar cheese.
    It's something my grandfather always did, and I tried it one day and LOVED IT!

Anyone else eat sharp cheddar with their pancakes?

My dad does this! Mine is chocolate with popcorn. Dark chocolate preferably. Really dark chocolate goes with anything! :bigsmile:
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I dip my grilled cheese in tomato soup, ever try that?!

It's the only way to eat tomato soup!

It may be weird, but i put honey mustard on my boiled eggs
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Dont forget Fezes, fezes are super cool.

tumblr_llxns194ZZ1qk5onjo1_400.jpg
  • coliema
    Options
    My kids love it when I make them Daddy's Cheesy Surprise (which I learned from my Mom):

Kraft Dinner
    Tuna
    Chives

It tastes great!

:smile:

Make me some......now. :)
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I would eat my pancakes with Cheddar if I wasn't lactose intolerant! Oops did I just say that out loud? :frown:

I don't think this is a weird combination but I like to make eggs, over easy and smashing them on top of rice. It may not look appealing but it's rather tasty. Squirt a little hot sauce in there and forgetaboutit!!! :bigsmile:

Believe it or not, your eggs over easy over rice , is an old Cuban stand-by when you can't find anything in the fridge to eat! Yummy! :love:
  • coliema
    Options
    Tuna salad and PB sandwich, or just by itself! Pimento cheese and PB, waffles/pancakes with PB and syrup.....PB is the universal food! So good on so many things!

I know, PB is one of my weaknesses!!