Im new

Options
Hi everyone
I am very exited with this new site for me.
Is there a group who just started or who would like to start with me

Replies

• DanaHolmes
    DanaHolmes Posts: 10
    Options
    WELCOME. I just started on monday and so far love it!
  • chickylet
    chickylet Posts: 76
    Options
    Welcome. I haven't been on the site for too long, but it has helped be control what I put in my mouth. You will enjoy it. There is a lot of good advice out there.:smile:
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I just started too, just now. Loving it already. This site has so many more foods than the last one I tried. YAY! Today I weighed in and lost 1.4 but, would really like to keep better track online. Very excited about this site.

April :happy:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Today is my first day too! :happy: :flowerforyou: :love:

I love this site... many more features than the last one I used.

Best Wishes to you! :smooched: :heart:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    hi,i thought i say hi also,i started the same day as you,i would like to go on the jounry together to support ,encouragement.seeing we started together.let me know.holly
  • patty09
    patty09 Posts: 105
    Options
    hi welcome

On monday I start with as many friends as possible to help and support each-other.
    Please check the topic 20th july

Pattty
  • wanttobnshape
    Options
    hi :smile:

I just wanted to introduce myself to the site my name is Jennifer(you can call me Jen):happy:
    I just started this morning with this site:smile: This site seems to be very helpful and full of great people:flowerforyou: look forward to getting to know all of you:laugh: The other site I was on seemed like you had to be in there little click no one would ever respond to me:sad: This is the 1st site I have ever seen to track your food so far I'm loving it:love: I know this will help me get the last bit of weight off :bigsmile: Hope everyone has a great day and will talk to you all soon :bigsmile:

Jen:bigsmile:
  • Slim115
    Slim115 Posts: 20
    Options
    hI i'm new too! just started last week, i would love to help support each other. Support is the biggest help when loosing weight. Welcome and God's Speed!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Just wanted to pop in a say Welcome to everyone who is new!!!! :flowerforyou:

Good Luck:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • patty09
    patty09 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks for welcoming me!
    It feels already good after 2 days.
    I have never had so much responce and support from anyone so I am going to believe that this IS going to work.
    Any great ideas of what to bring to the office for coffee time?