Morning!

Options
Morning! :bigsmile: Well, Although I've Been Exercising Off and On For A Few Months Now I'm New To This Ap. Looking Forward To Challanging Myself and Getting Myself Out of My "Comfort Zone". Hope Everyone Has An Amazing Day!

Replies

• arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Good morning!!! Got my 3 miles in already and I am down 7lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! This is a great Ap! We are here to help. I am also struggling to incorporate exercise back into my life. Good Luck!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! Got my 3 miles in already and I am down 7lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome
    You motivate me!
  • jov1234
    jov1234 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi guys im new member of this site and i just finish my zumba and walk every morning i want to get my goal wish me luck guys and good luck guys
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    You motivate me!
    [/quote I love telling people, so they know they can do it also. I tried the 30DS, but I think my heart stopped:)
  • wiretat
    wiretat Posts: 2
    Options
    Good morning, glad to be on this forum!! I am 53 years old and in the best shape of my life and looking to get even better!!
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome. :smile:
  • wiretat
    wiretat Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm a new member also! Good luck on reaching your goals!!
  • mikanjuliansmommy
    Options
    Good morning. I am new also. I have lost 13 pounds before joining but still want to lose more and I feel like I am hitting a road block. So I am looking for more motivation and friends that are also trying to get into shape. Nice to meet you. Good luck everyone on there goals!!
  • dsagaties1963
    Options
    Good Morning, I joined a week ago today and I'm down 4lbs. The people on here are awesome, they keep your motivated and encourage you in so many ways. I too am trying to add more exercises into my life style, please feel free to add me to anyone who needs more friends.
  • laurafavela
    Options
    Good morning! I am also new to this app....hope this time it works! Have to do this for me! :smile:
  • mvillagran
    Options
    Way To Go Arickim!