Almost 20 lbs down! Progress pictures! :)

2»

Replies

• I hope you take this the right way but it looks like you lost a lot more than 20 lbs! The difference is huge! Well done, keep us up to date on the rest of your program

^^ I totally agree. You look awesome!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    I hope you take this the right way but it looks like you lost a lot more than 20 lbs! The difference is huge! Well done, keep us up to date on the rest of your program
    lol I took it just how you meant~as a compliment!! Thanks! :)

Thank you so much to everyone!!! The support from people on here as well as seeing everyone's progress really keeps me motivated~it's incredible! It makes all the difference when you see so many others going through the same life changes. We're all in this together!!

On a side note: The tattoos have definitely moved back down to where they should be but I think the awkward angle makes it look like even more! Either way, I'll take it!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Know how you've lost tons of weight?

You're tattoo has moved down. :)

I noticed that, too!! So true! Feel proud!

one of the very first things i noticed too!

go you!! congrats! (-:
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Wow, I wasn't expecting for 20lbs to make such a huge difference, but I can see it a lot on your body! That's great! You must be doing a lot of strength training too, because your body looks completely different!
  • Mel2626
    Wow, I wasn't expecting for 20lbs to make such a huge difference, but I can see it a lot on your body! That's great! You must be doing a lot of strength training too, because your body looks completely different!

No strength training just yet but today I'll be starting a cardio dvd so hopefully I'm able to complete the whole thing! :laugh: It's amazing the difference in your body when you eat better. We really are what we eat!!! :happy: :happy:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Wow! Looks like more than 20! Keep up the great work!
  • reluctantMANGO
    reluctantMANGO Posts: 21 Member
    WOW! I can tell just by your posture in the 'after' photos that you're feeling good - I love it! Keep up the good work, it is so inspiring!!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Brilliant!
  • Great job! You can really see a huge difference. You are doing a fabulous job. Keep up the great work!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    I thought the same for sure it looks like a lot more than 20 lbs! I started at 202 and now at 181 and I can see a big change but yours is great! Keep up the great work!
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Great job!! I noticed the tattoos, too. You've lost tons of inches!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Wow! Congratulations to you!!!! :)
  • What a difference!! You look absolutely awesome!!! You should be super proud!!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Great job! You can really see the difference! Love your right shoulder tat! ^_^
  • Mel2626
    Wow thanks so much! I didn't even see that I'd gotten more comments! I think I had to post originally to show myself that I AM making progress. I've been at a virtual standstill for the past few weeks and needed some focus. I'm pleased to say that I have officially started working out too~doing a mix of yoga, pilates, cardio etc and I love it! Really hoping that the exercise is what my body needs to keep losing!

Best of luck to everyone and thanks again! You sure know how to make someone feel proud!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • nursedonnaj
    nursedonnaj Posts: 57 Member
    Know how you've lost tons of weight?

You're tattoo has moved down. :)

I was thinking the exact same thing! WAY TO GO!! Keep up the hard work.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    That's amazing! I'm starting out at 207lbs and am inspired by your pics. Keep up whatever it is your doing, it's working :-)
  • lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    WoooHoooo! Great Job!

15146268.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Great Job, I can see a huge difference!
  • mrsambitious
    mrsambitious Posts: 40 Member
    keep up the good work!!!! you look wonderful
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!