Vegetarian needing to loose

Options
Hi there everyone on MFP! Any vegetarians out there??

Replies

• redhed207
    redhed207 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yeah im one i have been vegetarian for about 6 months and since going vegetareian and MFP i have lost a total of about 40 lbs.
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm vegetarian. Just started logging in here again as have fell off the wagon lately. Back on now though and have started couch 2 5k.

I found a few low fat veggie recipies at sparkpeople.com - they have a good veggie section with calories on there.

Mandy
  • Tari_D
    Tari_D Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I've been vegetarian for a couple of years now but only on MFP for a couple of months. Very happy with both :smile: Feel free to add me if you'd like to share support. x
  • preero
    preero Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes, i need to use my resources to get more recipes.
  • veggiepatty
    Options
    Hi vegetarians,
    This is patty, I am new at MFP! I can't weight to reach my goal and keep it off!
  • loveumnoteatum
    loveumnoteatum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi i looking for vegetarian friends. feel free to add me a
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hey Pescatarian currently - previously vegetarian, but added fish to aid me in losing weight (haven't got the ethical attachment to fish). Slowly moving towards Veganism, but trying to do it healthily, because last time I tried it I ate nothing but junk!

Add me if you need support, I'm on every day :)
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a vegetarian of 5 months....totally love it and don't miss meat at all! I eat lots of vegetable, fruit, healthy carbs!!! MFP helps me track my protein!! I would love to have other "Veggies" as my friend! Feel free to add me!
  • brob75
    brob75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    G'day! New to MFP and I'm vego - mostly. Maybe pescatarian is a better description ... Trying to go raw and let go of my carb addiction (why are there muffins everywhere I go these days!). Any other aussies out there on MFP??? Doing P90X too (hey, I've tried everything else!). Any other P90Xers want to get in touch? Please let me know!
  • thehoustonator
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hailey.. I have been a vegetarian for 7 years now. But have been gaining weight since transitioning into that lifestyle all those years ago. The problem I have is that I live in the country. The nearest store is 30 if not more minutes away. And the area in which I live, it's hard to grow a good garden due to the heavy amount of grasshoppers, and wild animals. So being a vegetarian here is pretty much ridiculous. But I refuse to eat meat, and can't move so.. I eat crap food all day. Processed tofu dogs, patties, beans in cans, and so on. I do on occasion splurge and buy vegetables, but living here they are very expensive and normally crap.. Never organic, filled with gmo's and just plain disgusting. If anyone has advice, I'd much appreciate it. I'm only 5'5, 19 years old, and 250 lbs. So yeah, it's much needed. Thanks. Have a beautiful day!