Need new friends that won't judge my diary

Options

Replies

• natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No judging here either feel free to add me ...Im also a fe a couple of hundred under most days and earn 600 X 3 a week in exercise which i never use ..Each to the own i say its your journey do it how you like :-) xx
  • DarrenSeeley
    DarrenSeeley Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ok, so it seems like most of my friends have fallen of the face of the planet... so I am in need of some supportive friends who WILL NOT judge how low my calories are. I see a nutritionist and my Dr. monthly.. i have a disease that requires the low calories in order for me to lose weight, I DON"T need people lecturing about eating disorders or starvation mode.

OK enough Negative stuff....
    I am doing Couch 2 5k and am on week 5,
    I do Zumba 2 times a week
    and I am doing a Bootcamp times a week

I am loving the new me!!! And I can be a good friend too!!!

You use the term "Judge" but I would have thought that most people would just be concerned with your health and would raise concerns if they had them.

I have no idea how low your calories are but you make a big deal about people "lecturing" you about "eating disorders" and "starvation mode".

This suggests to me that more than one person has said this. You were obviously unable to provide a reasonable answer other than you see a nutrionist and doctor once a month.

My question is what doctor would put you on a regime so strict it appears to people that you may have an eating disorder?
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    9 times out of 10 im under my cal goal so i'l add you :smile:
  • Beth_R
    Beth_R Posts: 6
    Options
    No judgement! Feel free to add me. I keep my calories on the lower end too, because of a medical condition, with the full support of my medical team, so I know where you are at.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your friend. Good that your regime is being closely monitored by professionals. People have no right to be judgemental.....nobody's perfect.

Sue :smile: x
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    No judgement! I don't think anybody on here should be judging others, as most of us are in the same boat.
  • Nikkiray32
    Nikkiray32 Posts: 123
    Options
    "Feel free to add me.
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I don't judge :) xx
  • kmsrn76
    kmsrn76 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello...I need friends too. I just started seeing a doctor, nutritionist , and psychologist. I'm on eighteen Cal diet and only get 1400 in sometimes. I'm a late night snacker and fast food junkie. I was reading this blog and realize I'm not alone. I feel I fit in and would like to be friends with u And others. Thanks kristin
    :flowerforyou:
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    OP Not to sound like an idiot here, but couln't you put something like that in your profile so people would know in advance that you ARE under the advice and direction of medical professionals? Wouldn't that stop the needless haranging over your low cal counts?

Just a thought. If I am off base, accept my apology

Honestly speaking.... people still do that to me despite the fact its on my profile that "Im under doctors care" and that Im not giving a free ticket for people to say anything about what Im doing because its not their place, only my doctors...

Whether its there or not, there are people who still do. I totally 'get' this whole situation... Ive got some serious medical things going on and if I hear one more person say anything about 'moderation', 'starvation mode', Im going to lash out irrationally, ROFLMAO!~
  • MrsSherrill
    Options
    feel free to add me. i workout alot and can bearly eat back half my calories. and then when i did try to eat back half or a third of my extercise cals i didnt end up losing that week so i guess my body just needs to stick around 1200-1400 calories until i hit a plateu or something. but for now, its working so im not changing anything..
  • Queen_M
    Queen_M Posts: 70
    Options
    Non-judgmental person here! i give you total props for doing all that exercise actually, I'm working up to becoming that active :). Request sent.
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Sent you a request. I do not judge. I don't like to be judged. Everyone is here for their OWN journey and I think your doctor knows best. :)
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    add me if you like ~ totally non-judgmental person here!! :flowerforyou:
  • hopelessdieter2012
    Options
    if you still looking for friends feel free to add me :)

i also dont have many friends and spend most of my time either with my 16 month old son or on my own.

Im looking to start college in sept, hence why ive decided to do something about my weight, at 105lbs overweight I know i have a long journey ahead and need motivational & consistant friends on my new feed.

good luck with everything to you and everyone else on the post & hope to hear more of your journey soon :)

xxx
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me for friendly motivation. My diary is not perfect, especially on weekends, but I post everything. Otherwise there is absolutely no point to tracking at all.
  • dalygirl_2010
    Options
    I have a disease, that caused the weight gain, Most people have never even heard of it, I know I hadn't until they figured out what was wrong with me... I literally gained 100 pounds in about 3 or 4 months. I have tumors on my adrenalin glands, along with other things that make it VERY VERY hard to lose weight. I have no insurance that cover the removal of the tumors so, this is the way it is...
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you can add me! all of you others can also.
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Just hear to provide support and encouragement. :flowerforyou: We are all big girls/boys and are (should be) accountable for what we choose to eat or not :). Anyone needing another friend, feel free to add me. :bigsmile:
  • Labriska
    Labriska Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    No worries i have PCOS no judgement over here...add me