Before and After 3 months :)

Options
Here we go, it's took a lot for me to post these images as the 1st pictures speak for themselves, hated the way i looked, Gyno and no confidence! But anyway no sob story just have a similar story to everyone else. Through plenty of sweat, and clean diet i have earned my Beginners Badge :glasses: Alsoooo, to those who want to quit smoking but fear the ''Apparent'' inevitable weight gain, i quit smoking 1 month before i started this new health hype, NO weight gain, just good old weight loss :smokin: I haven't yet joined a gym, doing most workouts in my bedroom, i know, sad or what but i am signing up in a couple of weeks .. I couldn't figure out how to add the pics directly to this post, i know it's a pain in the *kitten* i'm sorry lol. Here goes:

BEFORE DECEMBER 2011 YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st: http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj582/simonrushtonof/IMG_0215.jpg

2nd: http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj582/simonrushtonof/IMG_0214.jpg

AFTER MARCH 2012

1st: http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj582/simonrushtonof/IMG_0554.jpg

2nd: http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj582/simonrushtonof/IMG_0555.jpg

The journey continues.

Thanks to all my MFP pals for being there for me, although we are thousands of miles apart, we are on the same journey to the same destination. :) Thanks for reading.

Replies

• Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    Well done mate!
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks bud!
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    gj you're looking great! :)
  • bullet1
    bullet1 Posts: 61
    Options
    Here we go, it's took a lot for me to post these images as the 1st pictures speak for themselves, hated the way i looked, Gyno and no confidence! But anyway no sob story just have a similar story to everyone else. Through plenty of sweat, and clean diet i have earned my Beginners Badge :glasses: Alsoooo, to those who want to quit smoking but fear the ''Apparent'' inevitable weight gain, i quit smoking 1 month before i started this new health hype, NO weight gain, just good old weight loss :smokin: I haven't yet joined a gym, doing most workouts in my bedroom, i know, sad or what but i am signing up in a couple of weeks .. I couldn't figure out how to add the pics directly to this post, i know it's a pain in the *kitten* i'm sorry lol. Here goes:

BEFORE DECEMBER 2011 YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st: IMG_0215.jpg

2nd: IMG_0214.jpg

AFTER MARCH 2012

1st: IMG_0554.jpg

2nd: IMG_0555.jpg

The journey continues.

Thanks to all my MFP pals for being there for me, although we are thousands of miles apart, we are on the same journey to the same destination. :) Thanks for reading.
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • acerz
    acerz Posts: 18
    Options
    looking good! you definitely have a reason to smile about :happy:
  • Determined523
    Options
    Nice. Love the CK too. lol.
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Great job!! Love the confidence on your face on the bottom picture. You should be very proud of yourself!
  • SimonIsChanging
    Options
    Bullet1, thanks so much for taking time to do that with the pics!! And thanks pals :-)
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    The difference in your face is unreal, brill job :)
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Simon...Proud of ya Bro!! U look great. Keep up the good work!!
  • SimonIsChanging
    Options
    @Kizzaii, I know, tell me about it! Some meat I had on that face lol. @slyder, thanks bro means a lot!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Don't know you, but have to tell you - you are looking fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! I can defintily tell a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • Sharadust
    Sharadust Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    wow that's amazing!! You've done brilliantly :-)
  • cali_kid88
    cali_kid88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ktleight82
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome job, you look great, I hope I am as successful as you, I just joined the site today so I'm at the very beginning of my journey!!!! Can't wait to see where I'm at 3 months from now :smile:
  • ktleight82
    Options
    Looking for new friends, please add!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done u look great :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!