I need Skinny Cow Cheese Recipes!!! Thanks!

Options
Beth429
Beth429 Posts: 17 Member
Please Help me! I am looking for great skinny cow cheese recipes! I have been recently introduced and am looking for healthy meal and snack recipes for it!! Any type of help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank You!!

Replies

• k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if they are the same thing, but here is a great link for laughing cow recipes
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/206037-what-is-your-favorite-laughing-cow-cheese-recipe
  • Beth429
    Beth429 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank You!!! I checke donline and they are very similar products!! These will work perfectly!!!
  • crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow= cheese
    Skinny Cow= Ice cream.

I get them confused all the time too.

Here's a Laughing Cow cheese recipe that I love. I'm having it for lunch today:
    One sandwich thin
    One hard boiled egg plus the white from a second boiled egg
    two wedges of laughing cow in swiss or blue cheese flavor

Smash the eggs and one of the wedges of cheese together to make egg salad. Spread the other wedge on the sandwich thin like a condiment. Add a sprinkle of blackpepper if you like, and enjoy your very generous egg salad sandwich for 267 calories.

:flowerforyou:
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I use it in place of mayo as a spread on my bread on sandwiches and burgers plus it takes the place of cheese:)
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I use laughing cow on everything!!

Steamed broccoli + light swiss LC cheese
    Scrambled eggs + veggies + LC
    LC and crackers
    LC on a sandwich
    LC on a baked potato
    LC on pasta + steamed broccoli
    LC on toast or an english muffin (I call it my cheater's grilled cheese)

The possibilities are endless!! :happy:
  • deedeeb1993
    deedeeb1993 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I recently tried the weight watchers brand white cheddar. it comes in the wedges like Skinny Cow and is just a little less in calories.
    I love them both!
  • stacymaej
    stacymaej Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just had some sliced up cucumbers (slice them so they look like little circles) with the laughing cow veggie cream cheese flavor on top....just put a little on each circle, also can add a half a cherry tomato on top if you like it...very low cal, fun little snack!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am going to spread a wedge on my sandwich thin to have with my turkey burgers for dinner Friday. That is going to be good.