Weird Food Combinations

Options

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My fave dish would have to be a can of tuna sauteed stovetop with sliced onions, on top of steamed white rice and smothered with KETCHUPPPP <3<3<3 That's my omnom meal. :3
  • burgenah
    burgenah Posts: 76
    Options
    baby carrots dipped in peanut butter
    Or bell peppers with peanut butter.... I see a pattern... :happy:
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt with protein powder as a dip for potato's.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt with protein powder as a dip for potato's.

Sounds amazing!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    A bagel with cream cheese and salsa. GOES SO HARD.
  • morningsun3112
    morningsun3112 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like my pancakes with peanut butter and canned pears.... It is so good, everyone always wrinkles up their noses and say yuck!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I don't anymore, but when I was a teen (and could eat anything) my mom got me into open faced radish sandwichs with yellow mustard on white bread. Tangy!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Fish Fingers and Custard. Yes, together.

Processed fish with the creaminess of custard.

New mouth, new rules.

Dr. Who fan?

Have you seen my picture? I haven't posted me with my Sonic yet, but one day
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    I sprinkle sea salt on caramel ice cream. It's my go-to treat right now - little 1/2 c. buckets of Haagen Das Dulce de Leche ice cream. I can only buy one or it's all over!
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    French dressing on cottage cheese - it's great also Tartar sauce with hush puppies ... yummy.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Bacon, peanut butter & tomato on toasted bread. Oh and peanut butter on a hot dog. Delicious!!!
  • jgerbe2
    jgerbe2 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Applesauce with cooked frozen pizza
  • coliema
    Options
    Applesauce with cooked frozen pizza

I love applesauce with my pork chops!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I used to love the chicken noodles from Lipton on cheese pizza.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad with canned peaches.

My Belgian friend swore that was the best way to eat tuna salad (and very standard in Belgium), but that no one else would ever try it when she told them. So I went and got some tuna, mayonnaise and canned peaches. Had it as a sandwich and it's so good! I got one other person to try it, my mom, and she agreed with me. The peaches you don't taste as much as you'd think, but they balance out the strong heavy tuna taste and it works.
  • LauraMyny
    LauraMyny Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Never tried the cheddar cheese and pancake combo.

Something common in my neck of the woods, chili with peanut butter sandwiches. Yum!

My dad always had a piece of bread and peanut butter with his chili!! love it!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Bacon, peanut butter & tomato on toasted bread. Oh and peanut butter on a hot dog. Delicious!!!

Is that crunchy or creamy on the hot dog? I would think that the crunchy would add a great textual component to it, then if you add bacon (God's gift to us all) then you're just one happy camper
  • eblake111
    eblake111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Love hashbrowns, pickles and a touch of sour cream all mixed together.....OMG so good....I dont eat it much but if I do its usually at a breakfast place like Denny's.
    The waitress always asks me "are you pregnant'? lol....no I just love this weird combo!!
  • coliema
    Options

Is that crunchy or creamy on the hot dog? I would think that the crunchy would add a great textual component to it, then if you add bacon (God's gift to us all) then you're just one happy camper

Bacon is one of God's gifts to us.
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options

Bananas and peanut butter wrapped in lettuce
    cheese (cheddar or American) with mustard on it
    tuna salad made with tuna, salsa, chopped grapes and raisins

These actually sounds pretty healthy