Body By Vi

Options

Replies

• kvsmith59
    kvsmith59 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That makes more sense....so basically I'll get the calories by adding in milk, etc, but get the nutrients I need since I normally skip breakfast and lunch is hit or miss for me.....
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    Thanks! That makes more sense....so basically I'll get the calories by adding in milk, etc, but get the nutrients I need since I normally skip breakfast and lunch is hit or miss for me.....

You got it! I used to skip breakfast & lunch too, not a good idea.

You are more then welcome, if you ever have any questions feel free to msg me or add :)
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I was famous for skipping meals so I have a shake every morning in place of breakfast and I love them...they taste great & keep me full until mid morning when I have a small snack. My shakes are normally between 200-240 calories.
  • SoGe
    SoGe Posts: 2
    Options
    7 pounds in 2 weeks! WOW have you been working out also? how often? I'm currently thinking on trying that product...
  • Dewdrop24
    Dewdrop24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Body by Vi challenge since mid January and have lost 18 pounds and 11 inches. I do 2 shakes a day, my husband does 1. He never eats breakfast and I told him he needs to try it. Well, surprising me, he loves them! He doesn't need to loose weight so I'll mix his different from mine...real chocolate syrup with peanut butter he loves, where I prefer the frozen fruit or low cal sherbert. He says he has a lot more energy now.

When I get to where I want to be, I'll switch to 1 a day to maintain my weight while getting lots of nutrients and keep my healthy eating habits. I love them and highly recommend them to anyone...resulting in a few of my friends now on them too. Most of them are on it to replace breakfast not loose weight...why is it we have a hard time with the first meal of the day? Nothing wrong with doing shakes for the rest of your life, especially if they taste great. Heck, even doctors recommend them!
  • losingthisweight
    Options
    I've been doing the Body by Vi challenge since mid January and have lost 18 pounds and 11 inches. I do 2 shakes a day, my husband does 1. He never eats breakfast and I told him he needs to try it. Well, surprising me, he loves them! He doesn't need to loose weight so I'll mix his different from mine...real chocolate syrup with peanut butter he loves, where I prefer the frozen fruit or low cal sherbert. He says he has a lot more energy now.

When I get to where I want to be, I'll switch to 1 a day to maintain my weight while getting lots of nutrients and keep my healthy eating habits. I love them and highly recommend them to anyone...resulting in a few of my friends now on them too. Most of them are on it to replace breakfast not loose weight...why is it we have a hard time with the first meal of the day? Nothing wrong with doing shakes for the rest of your life, especially if they taste great. Heck, even doctors recommend them!

Ditto! I love them!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have been using the body by vi products since Oct 20 I have lost 43 lbs and 19 inches

I love the product I need to see results fast or I will not continue on this new lifestyle change

I make my shakes with ½ cup of Almond milk and ½ cup of Pom Juice with spinach
  • LadyLoriAnn
    Options
    well a lot of the men and women at my job are using body by vi i dont know the cost would like to know though and well they are losing weight quickly

i use the body by vi shakes, I use 2 scoops per shake and drink two a day, They are high (at least for me) $99 gets you two bags of shake mix and a cpouple of flavors packets. I have been doing this for 6 weeks and have lost 15 pounds, all except the last two week were without exercise, but recently joined a gym to remedy that.l If you want only one shake a day you can get by with only one bag a month which is 49. per month.
  • LadyLoriAnn
    Options
    *couple
  • LadyLoriAnn
    Options
    well a lot of the men and women at my job are using body by vi i dont know the cost would like to know though and well they are losing weight quickly

i use the body by vi shakes, I use 2 scoops per shake and drink two a day, They are high (at least for me) $99 gets you two bags of shake mix and a cpouple of flavors packets. I have been doing this for 6 weeks and have lost 15 pounds, all except the last two week were without exercise, but recently joined a gym to remedy that.l If you want only one shake a day you can get by with only one bag a month which is 49. per month.

Also, if you get three people a month to order from you...yours is free, I havent been aggressive like that...but it is an option :)
  • newkentsmiths
    Options
    Instead of buying the "mix ins" for visalus, try using the sugar free flavored pudding mixes! They are great!! I just love a few fresh rasberries and the Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding mix. I only use a teaspoon and it is great!! Much cheaper than the mix ins and taster GREAT!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love my Visalus shakes! I only drink 1 a day though and mostly for the health benefits, not the weight loss. I've been using it since January 2011. It tastes amazing and is SO full of vitamins! We use a blender and mix ours with milk, a water flavor, and frozen fruit. It's SO good! I have been drinking them for over a year and am not tired of them yet!
  • breezystreet
    Options
    I've been drinking one shake a day for almost a month now. They are really yummy and along with watching my calories all day, I am steadily losing weight. The reason I got them is just for the convenience. I usually eat either a protien bar or oats for breakfast. At lunch I have a shake and then eat dinner with my family in the evening. I say go for it :)
  • KrHolmes
    KrHolmes Posts: 7
    Options
    I tried it... I am also thinking of either Herbalife or Visalus again.. Tasted both of them... Herbalife Cookies and Cream has 5g of sugar. Thats not bad compared at the price either. My personal trainer said that 5g of sugar isnot bad at all especially if it taste good which it does. Visalus is $49 and the flavor is cake mix. For that one I know I wont like it by itself so I will have to buy the mix ins... Thats $10 more.. So im lost too. LOL...

But I can say that Visalus is good but youll have to add something in there unless you are just using it as a protein drink..

They actually mail you 10 free sample mix'ins with every order. I currently have a cupboard collecting them because I prefer the vanilla. Just an FYI.

I don't understand why people gain weight when they come off the shakes too. If you're staying within your daily calorie limit then there shouldn't be an issue. The shakes are just an easy way to stay full, get your nutrients, and stay within your calories.

:)
  • 2012ellen
    Options
    I like this make it yourself way. It sounds easy and provides nutrition we all need.
  • KrHolmes
    KrHolmes Posts: 7
    Options
    Instead of buying the "mix ins" for visalus, try using the sugar free flavored pudding mixes! They are great!! I just love a few fresh rasberries and the Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding mix. I only use a teaspoon and it is great!! Much cheaper than the mix ins and taster GREAT!

This is a great idea!!!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this stuff. I don't get it. Is this the new millenniums version of Slim Fast? I know that doesn't work long term. Is this different? Can you use it as an after workout meal? I'm lost! LOL!
  • Quel1970
    Quel1970 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am seriously considering starting this program however, I would like to hear form people who haven't had that much weight to lose, who wanted to tone up. Thanks in advance for your responses!
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Try Shakeology! I lost 20 pounds in 5 months with the Chocolate shake and working out 4 times a week. I'm down to s size 8 now!

lol. Beachbody coach?

Not everyone that drinks Shakeology is a BB coach. I'm not a coach and like it a lot. I don't think it's necessarily for weight loss, just a tasty meal replacement shake for when you need something fast and easy.

I just started it and I am not a coach.
  • MissSorcha
    MissSorcha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been using Oxyelite Pro for 2 weeks and have lost 5 lbs and 1 inch off my waist. I have been using EAS Lean Protien (1 a day) because when you use a thermogenic you need to get in extra protien to keep muscle. I have been doing 30 mins cardio everyday (treadmill or elliptical) and using this site to watch what I eat.