WINE!

Options

Replies

• Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    Always been a beer drinker, but have recently discovered Rieslings and Moscatos, love them, but I mix them with club soda too, it makes me drink less and the fizziness makes me feel more like I'm drinking a beer I think. And luckily for me, I rarely meet my calorie goal because I have too many carbs and not enough protien or calories (semi-vegetarian) so I get to eat damn near as much cheese as I want.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    xoxoxo I'm from Paso Robles, CA :) Whoot whoot!!!! It has over 160 wineries in SLO county alone. Hard not to love wine!!!! xoxoxo

My son is @ Cal Poly & Im always looking fir a reason to stop in Paso Robles!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I am deffinately a Wino!!
  • brittyc1988
    Options
    Oh my god wine! wine is the love of my life! I used to be that way with cheese too. Actually I couldnt go a day without eating cheese ( literally had to have it everyday ) but now I've pretty much cut it out. I still enjoy some from time to time but I went a few weeks without eating it and now I forget to even buy it. But I never forget about my wine
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    xoxoxo I'm from Paso Robles, CA :) Whoot whoot!!!! It has over 160 wineries in SLO county alone. Hard not to love wine!!!! xoxoxo

My son is @ Cal Poly & Im always looking fir a reason to stop in Paso Robles!
    the Paso Robles Wine festival is May 18 - 20th. You should try to make that! So many awesome wineries! I never miss it.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Well i love my wine,, and am trying to not have as much,,, that is kinda hard tho! Any other winos here? AND CHEESE!> LOVE MY CHEESE!

I am an addict of both!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BOTH. and it kills my diet :(
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    <<<WINO
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite food group is the wine & cheese group. Mmmmm...
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    It's nice to know I'm not alone. I love my wine!
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I usually have a glass or two of wine every other night or so. Sometimes for my late night snack, I'll have it with an apple and some string cheese. I measure it out carefully.. 5 ounces. I'm ok with that. Before I'd open a bottle and end up drinking the whole thing. Now a bottle lasts me two or three days.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend introduced me to red wine and orange fanta - Just like Sangria!!

What?? -:noway: That is an interesting combo was an experiment that went wrong but turned out right??
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<heading to Sonoma, CA this weekend for barrel tasting!!! yes, more wine please.

I've done that in the Okanagan Valley (British Columbia). So much fun...

I keep telling myself that I need to get a wine diary so that I can keep better track of what I like and why. Of course, I always tell myself this after a few glasses, so I keep forgetting to do this : )
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'm a big wine drinker. Love when my wine club order comes in! But, for my weight loss (and Lent) I am opting to abstain until Easter. I'm hoping that will help me lose another few pounds by then.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    there's a few of us around.

Many of us hang out here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/622-like-minded-lushes
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    WineClassyPeople.jpg
  • garyl7593
    garyl7593 Posts: 38
    Options
    Love Vino Tinto....always manage to leave space in my diet for it!!! :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend introduced me to red wine and orange fanta - Just like Sangria!!

What?? -:noway: That is an interesting combo was an experiment that went wrong but turned out right??

make a grocery list b*tch for girls weekend! ahahahaha
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    All together now...

And the wino and I know the pain of street singin'
    Like a door-to-door salesman knows the pains of bell ringin'
    Strange situation, wild occupation
    Livin' my life like a song

JM
  • dawnmariern
    dawnmariern Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love my wine and cheese as well..glad to see I am not alone. I have cut back significantly but I still indulge a little on the weekends. I just cut back elsewhere on those days or try to add in some exercise.