New and looking for supportive friends :)

Options

Replies

• jwilson2001
    jwilson2001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! We can never have too many friends to help motivate us! I have been doing this since January and have lost 13 pounds. Still have another 40 to go!
  • fruitypop88
    Options
    Add Me!! Ive got alot of weight to lose and I support all My Fitness Pals and they support me!!
  • Antoinette135
    Options
    Hey everybody, My name is Antoinette and I am new too. II joined maybe 4 to 5 days ago. I wouldn't mind being a supportive friend. We all need support! So add me! I am still learning how to use this app. This is my first message ever on here. I'm just now discovering I can connect with people on here. LOL! Anyway! It's good to know! Have a bless day!
  • pf3855
    pf3855 Posts: 31
    Options
    Feel free to add me! No judging from me, I fall off the wagon quite a bit but pick myself up and get back to it! It's human nature. And I have incredibly unhealthy eating habits, i.e. never met a vegetable I liked!

Pam
  • tkdbutterfly
    Options
    I've been here awhile but I'm totally into having new friends! Welcome and good luck to everyone on their journey to whatever you define as beautiful, hot, healthy and sexy!
  • JenniferAHaines
    JenniferAHaines Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined as well! I'd love some supportive friends. I'm also in this for the long haul, over 100 lbs still to lose.
  • bmorton82
    bmorton82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFPand could use some support, too! Let's be pals :)
  • kandi810
    kandi810 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It seems I spend WAY too much time on here! ;)
  • kitkatwag
    kitkatwag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am here and having some great success with MFP! Any who would like feel free to add me! To be fair. I just changed my starting weight to my absolute highest. I have not lost 70# since the beginning of January...
  • tigerlily1817
    Options
    Hi. I started a week and a half ago and am in need of supportive friends as well. I have 102lbs to lose.
  • Kitadiva2
    Options
    Hi - I am in the same boat with you and most definitely will not go the judgment route! Getting healthy is my goal and I do understand that this will take time and effort. I will support you with what you are doing. I will check in on you to encourage you on sometime soon. Keep moving!
  • lej0213
    lej0213 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am in the same boat!! Add me!
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am sort of new as well and glad to add you. Same goes for everyone else, feel free to add me!
  • Kitadiva2
    Options
    Hi TigerLily,
    I too just started on this site. A friend of mine suggested that I join a while ago (about a month ago)and since then I have lost a total of 10 pounds. I will be here to support you.
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my frends list is full of helpful ppl with helpful tips,,,see you there:drinker:
  • VMeserve
    VMeserve Posts: 11
    Options
    I am new here and looking for the same exact thing! Feel free to send me a request.
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • LeylaDaniels
    Options
    Hey, I just joined today, and I know what you mean! I am sure there are lots of people who are in the same situation as you and they will support you! :) So, just make a good plan and stay positive!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I am new and need friends as well!
  • clare07866
    clare07866 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. happy to encourage everyone on and can always do with the support as well.