New and looking for support!

Options
Hi my name is Kim and I'm 28 years old. I am married and have 3 beautiful children (8,3, and 1). I also struggle with autoimmune issues and have to take many medications for them which promote weight gain (unfortunately).

I am at the highest weight I have been (when im not pregnant). I am looking to get back to the healthy me.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• capabledesire
    Options
    Hi Kim :) welcome!
  • kaylasaw
    kaylasaw Posts: 1
    Options
    Im new as well I started this profile in 2010 but didnt continue. Im 24 with 3 kids ages 4, 2, and 9 months. i have a hard time sticking to it i go strong for a week and slack off! I mainly find it hard to get in even a 25 min workout which is why i think i just stop most of the time. BUT not anymore anyone else please add me and lets motivate eachother
  • healthytiger
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me, and we can motivate each other! :)
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome all to MFP! Feel free to add me for support.
  • iiiiworkout
    Options
    WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK
  • JanaB2011
    JanaB2011 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am pretty new too. I started the profile awhile back, but have really been trying to stay focused this last month. I am older, (over 40) and have 2 kids 15 and 11 years old.

I am not sure how to add people to my list. :smile:
  • kbuelo
    kbuelo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too, and we are the same age, so I"m adding! :) Best of luck, lady! We got this!
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on taking the first step in being here, you're on the right track
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim. We all need support, feel free to add me if you need some extra. :)
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I try to respond to all posts (although I don't do so well over the weekend... it's chaos when my kiddos are home) I do log in every day. My kiddos are 10 and 8 =D
  • saucepanlyd
    saucepanlyd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm still newish as well so feel free to add me! Good luck