• thelowcarbrecipes
    thelowcarbrecipes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I try get a davidoff tubos 2000 for my birthday each year
  • Pir8Rav
    Pir8Rav Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Scotch or rye 'n cigars = fine night.

Scotch - Laphoraig, Strathilsla or Grand ol Parr.
    Rye = Crown Royal
    Cigar - nice pico robusto in a Cohiba or Romeo y Julietta's or these green ones I last had were enjoyable.
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love the smell!!!
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    What do you like to smoke?

Depends on my mood. Davidoff 2000 Series is my favorite, but too expensive to smoke regularly. I also like Oliva Serie V, and CAO Brazilia. I also keep a stash of Drew Estate Kuba Kuba's.
    2000 series are great and for the price and the power Oliva Vs are great. I used to work for La Flor domincana home of the powerful cigar and love the whole line. also a big fan of Tatuaje and my father cigars. both made by Don Pepin. Also like a lot of the Alec Bradley line and who can count out Padron?
  • I prefer El Bubble II's.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CIGARS ... Used to teeth on my grandpas Punch cigars. I prefer Acid cigars and Romeo Y Julieta. I used to smoke the Kahlua cigarillos at bars but now stick to what I like best (which is big fat awesome cigars).
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mmmm scotch and cigars on a warm night is amazing. I also enjoy them while sipping some whiskey. Haven't done it in so long, can't wait until I have the opportunity again!
  • Enkibean
    Enkibean Posts: 56
    Options
    Have never really enjoyed cigars. Used to be a heavy cigarette smoker, and I smoke cigars the same way.
  • taglientep
    Options
    Cigars...love em. I used to be a 1-3x per year guy, but since a great new cigar bar opened near my house last fall. I have been more of a 1-3 x per month. Damn them if they don't always have a great selection on tap, as well. That place is killing me! lol

I am a maduro wrapper, torpedo smoker on average. I like full body and a little spicy (like my women). Current fav is the Upper Cut.

Where do ya live whats the lounge? I used to be 3 to 4 a day sometimes! so many great cigars out on the market now
  • taglientep
    Options
    I love the smell!!!
    i love the smell of a pipe as well
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    On *very* rare occasions I'll have a cigar and an Islay scotch. Don't hate, acid cigars are my favorite.
  • taglientep
    Options
    one of the top selling cigars in the country... drew estate has it done right
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options

Depends on my mood. Davidoff 2000 Series is my favorite, but too expensive to smoke regularly. I also like Oliva Serie V, and CAO Brazilia. I also keep a stash of Drew Estate Kuba Kuba's.
    2000 series are great and for the price and the power Oliva Vs are great. I used to work for La Flor domincana home of the powerful cigar and love the whole line. also a big fan of Tatuaje and my father cigars. both made by Don Pepin. Also like a lot of the Alec Bradley line and who can count out Padron?

That's the thing.....there's so many out there. I try to get something I haven't tried every time I go to the cigar shop, but always seem to gravitate back to my old faithfuls.

Sitting on my patio, glass of bourbon, cigar, and some tunes.....so nice:smokin:
  • IrateBeth
    IrateBeth Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy a cigar now and then.
    Mr mjbrenner and I have, with other friends, developed an "almost tradition" every October where we celebrate the end of another successful summer.
    :-)
    I also met some of my better friends because they were having cigars; I walked by, made a comment, and next we knew... friends were made.

As a former cigarette smoker, I like the fact that I do not want one all the time. it is casual and social for me.
    I am not so picky, but prefer a medium bodied and non flavored cigar.
  • taglientep
    Options

That's the thing.....there's so many out there. I try to get something I haven't tried every time I go to the cigar shop, but always seem to gravitate back to my old faithfuls.

Sitting on my patio, glass of bourbon, cigar, and some tunes.....so nice:smokin:

THats the best part always buy 2 or 3 cigars at a time. the one you love and one or 2 others... try stuff you have never heard of and give it a whirl
  • taglientep
    Options
    I actually enjoy a cigar now and then.
    Mr mjbrenner and I have, with other friends, developed an "almost tradition" every October where we celebrate the end of another successful summer.
    :-)
    I also met some of my better friends because they were having cigars; I walked by, made a comment, and next we knew... friends were made.

As a former cigarette smoker, I like the fact that I do not want one all the time. it is casual and social for me.
    I am not so picky, but prefer a medium bodied and non flavored cigar.

Love it and you have so many great shops in NH
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Don't smoke many or often, but I love me a good, bold cigar. Oliva V's are killer, but my favorite to date is the Ashton VSG.
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    The hubs smokied Acid Blondies :) they smell good but I just cant puff on something that big

*gasp* hehe
  • taglientep
    Options
    Don't smoke many or often, but I love me a good, bold cigar. Oliva V's are killer, but my favorite to date is the Ashton VSG.
    Ever try the esv? Expensive but increadible.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Once a month at the poker game I go to. Got a great deal on a humidor and variety pack through Cigars International at Christmas. Set for a while now.

Currently in the humidor:
    1 -Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5x49)
    1 - Hoyo Excalibur Epicure (5.2x50)
    1 - La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 (5.5x54)
    1 - Macanudo Hyde Park (5.5x49)
    1 - Partagas Padre (6x50)
    1 - Graycliff TURBO (6x60)
    1 - LHC Osc. Fuerte Robusto (5.5x54)
    1 - Cuba Libre Magnum (5.5x55)
    1 - La Estrella Cub
    5 - Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Double Perfecto
    5 - Monte Cristo White Label Churchill (7.0" x 54)