40 pounds gone

Options

Replies

• laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Do not downplay this HUGE accomplisment! You are absolutely beautiful and took the steps needed to save your life. You are an inspiration! You can definitely tell the difference not only in your body but your hair too! That hits close to home because like you, all last year my hair was thinning and I didn't know what was wrong until I realized that it was stress and a horrible diet. Since changing my lifestyle habits (i.e. eating better & exercising) my hair has been thickening up and my stylist said that she sees new growth which makes me so happy!

You have done a wonderful job, keep on keeping on! You are an inspiration!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you look so different i can wait to get to the stage that your at its goin to take time but i hope to get their good luck on the rest of your journey

Don't hope, don't wish, just do! You can :):):) Believe in yourself and it will happen. Remember this awesome quote - "Whether you believe you can or you cannot - you are right!"
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    you look so different i can wait to get to the stage that your at its goin to take time but i hope to get their good luck on the rest of your journey

I was terrible, I never noticed any changes but it sort of hit home when I could buy smaller clothes and have them fit perfectly it was kind of a 'WOAH' moment! So even if you don't notice changes, they are happening!
    Do not downplay this HUGE accomplisment! You are absolutely beautiful and took the steps needed to save your life. You are an inspiration! You can definitely tell the difference not only in your body but your hair too! That hits close to home because like you, all last year my hair was thinning and I didn't know what was wrong until I realized that it was stress and a horrible diet. Since changing my lifestyle habits (i.e. eating better & exercising) my hair has been thickening up and my stylist said that she sees new growth which makes me so happy!

You have done a wonderful job, keep on keeping on! You are an inspiration!

I never knew it was my diet doing this to my hair, although looking back now all I ate were chips (fries) which were deep fried so it's no wonder my hair was thinning! :3 It feels wonderful to have my hair back the way it should be! :3
  • mkwow
    mkwow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You have done absolutely amazing! You look stunning! way to go girly!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. Well done, you look great.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    it looks like you lost a lot more than 40! You look beautiful. You are just under halfway to your goal! Wonderful Job. We have close to the same amount of weight to lose. I just made it over the 20lb mark so when I get to where you are I hope I can post my pics too !
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The best part of this is that you feel more confident, and you feel more 'you'! That's my goal, too, to have my outside and inside sync up. Congratulations to you, you look great, and it sounds like you're feeling great, too! Way to go! And happy shopping, isn't it awesome to have to buy smaller clothes??! :)
  • apple2107
    apple2107 Posts: 47
    Options
    That's pretty much what I used to feel before working out too. Congrats and keep it up, you really did a great job :3
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are GORGEOUS! great job :)
  • saucepanlyd
    saucepanlyd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    darling you look amazing! So proud of you and can't wait to see you again!
  • BunnyKiller
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I like your hair too :)
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You've really done amazing. What's your secret?!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!:smile:
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    wow, great job! Stunning
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    Congrats on losing 40lbs! that's awesome:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    Thanks guys <3 ヽ(;▽;)ノ it's all about being in the right mindframe~
    I never thought i'd actually reach this and now that I have i'm going to keep working to lose the next 40-something. I do however drive my poor friends crazy, i'm still learning how to eat well and I frustrate them with some stuff I still eat XD

I'm a uk dress size 16 atm and my original goal was a 14~ so if I am looking nice at the 16 I can't wait to see me at 14.
    Also my hair was so vile back in the first picture ;_; I didn't really care about it but it's all lovely and thick and healthy atm I love it! The bangs are hard to keep since I have cows licks :c
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Your face has gone from chubby and unhappy to absolutely gorgeous! Love the hairstyle! 40 pounds taken off is a great accomplishment and I know you will reach your goal. Keep it up - you look amazing!
  • runningonmargaritas
    runningonmargaritas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look great. Great inspiration!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    wow! there is such a big difference in your face!
  • Erika_Ecka
    Erika_Ecka Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You Look AMAZING! congrats on your current success and good luck with the rest! BC you got this girl! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!