Subway.

Options
What do you get at subway?

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I like to get a 6" turkey breast on italian white, with avacado, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles on it. :-D
  • Cherrelleybee
    Cherrelleybee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    9 grain wheat bread (hollowed out), turkey breast, extra tomatos, pickles, banana bell peppers, lots of lettuce, cucumbers, no cheese! no mayo, not even light! So yummy! :D
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    6 inch turkey on wheat with lettuce, pickles, olives, pepperoncini, cucumbers and vinegar....

If I have some extra cals left in the day I get american cheese too.
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    6" turkey on honey oat, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, yellow mustard.
  • sweetaj
    sweetaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's either a 6in ham or turkey on wheat. Toasted, no cheese. Mustard, no mayo. As much lettuce, onion, pickle, jalepeno and bell pepper as they'll give me, and a shake of pepper.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    9 grain wheat bread (hollowed out),

Interesting...do you ask them to hollow it out for you?
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    I get the sweet onion chicken teriayki on 9 grain wheat - 6 inch - with spinich, onions, and sometimes provalone cheese, toasted. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
  • Loisellentimms
    Options
    Salad with Roasted Chicken on it! or Flat bread with turkey. Walden Farms makes a CALORIE FREE salad dressing that's awesome, too!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    6 inch turkey on wheat with lettuce, onions, bell peppers and black olives. No mayo, mustard or cheese.
  • Monkee8088
    Monkee8088 Posts: 143
    Options
    chicken breast with all of the veggies on wheat, i get lots of jalepenos so i dont need to add vinegar and make the bread soggy :) most people look at the chicken and think its gross, but i love it!!
  • tlschlp
    tlschlp Posts: 54
    Options
    6 inch veggie with everything but lettuce & "hot stuff" ... with cheese ... no mustard/mayo/etc and no oil/vinegar (I don't think it needs it). I prefer the 9-grain breads over the white.
  • iiiiworkout
    Options
    We should ask JARED
  • Mariana_87
    Options
    6inch Turkey on wheat with Lettuce, tomato, onions, jalepenos, green peppers, spinach, and chipotle sauce No cheese.
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    6 inch turkey on 9 grain bread with tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers, cucumbers and mustard.
  • Paméla17814052
    Options
    veggie delite on a 9 grain bread, cheddar cheese, southwest sauce + hot sauce + all the veggies
  • TheLeo
    TheLeo Posts: 1
    Options
    Vegetarian here! :)

I always get the same thing. 6 inch Veggie Delite on flatbread. Lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, jalapenos, and black olives with either mustard or sweet onion sauce. No cheese.

Loooove subway.
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Subway club on wheat, water, yogurt parfait, and no chips.
  • celeste_xo
    Options
    i usually get a 12 inch, just so i can have half right away then eat the other half the next day haha.
    BUT, i generally get turkey with no cheese, lettuce, spinach, banana peppers, pickles, onion and some honey mustard. soooo yummy!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I usually get the Turkey on wheat with lettuce, tomato, spinach, pickles and very little light mayo.

Or the Chicken and bacon ranch with jalapenos when I'm feeling brave.
  • Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here! :)

I always get the same thing. 6 inch Veggie Delite on flatbread. Lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, jalapenos, and black olives with either mustard or sweet onion sauce. No cheese.

Loooove subway.

I'm with this! Same thing everytime. Whole wheat, no sauce, no cheese, just every veggie and peppers they have!!!