What's the wildest haircut u ever had :-?

Options
Back when i was a strapping young lad, about Yey' high, age of 15, i had 14 inch blue mohawk.

We all had some gnarly hair moments, whats urs?

Replies

• maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've been regularly shaving my head for the last 10 years or so. I got tired of wasting time trying to "do" my hair. At this point, it's down to my shoulders. I was going to do St. Baldrick's but the ladies in my office all pitched fits.
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    Options
    Dude, thats hilarious.
    The ole number one for a decade? Damn.
    Had to cut my gnarly do when i needed a higher paying job than McDonalds :D
  • babychickenwoods
    Options
    I currently have one side of my head shaved to a number 1 with a big fringe and the rest fairly short. I used to have the shaved side dyed black and the other side bright red which was awesome until school made me dye over it. Dyeing it lilac in the summer though!
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    In college all my roomates dyed their hair maxi blond. I went the other way & tried dying mine black. It turned a midnight Blue/purple color. I kept it that way till I couldn't find a summer job & buzzed it off. I had a job the next day.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Not much with my own but in college I helped 2 different friends bleach out the bottom 4 inches of hair (one girl, one guy) Then the girl died the bleach part blue and the guy did red.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Shaved the sides (only a 4) and had some volume on top. STILL growing it out. I love my long hair too much.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i've never really had a hair "do" - just straight long blonde hair my whole life. So I'd guess when I used to dye it red/blue/purple/etc.
  • danilandry
    danilandry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I had a black chelsea Mohawk with turquoise sides shaved to a 1 and steps on one side. So glad that's grown out hahaha
  • kseier
    kseier Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i had the rihanna, back in the "umbrella" and "please don't stop the music" days
    and also boy short. complete man cut. still looked fresh as a lady.
  • Squeezie88
    Squeezie88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I used to dye my hair random colours in high school, red this week, purple next week, then copper, then brown. The only two colours I just couldn't do were midnight black and blonde.

That said, the day after my year 12 prom I went to the hairdressers and had my near waist length hair cut into a pixie style. Needless to say, the other customers were a little shocked :)
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have super curly red hair (as you can tell from my picture, I'm sure) and when I was in 2nd grade my mom took me for my very first "big kid" haircut. Coming from a family where everyone has straight hair, my mom didn't know that there are different rules for cutting curly hair. I came out with a serious afro. The worst part? My hair grows really slow and I had that afro all through elementary school and into middle school.

Thankfully, I learned how to manage my curls and things are now under control :)
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Never really had a drastci haircut but when I was younger I had my hair pretty much every color lol
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Oh Geez. I went to beauty college in 1984.... Soooo I had the cyndi lauper horrid asymetical mullet on one side thing going on at one point. Thats the wildest one. Besides when my classmate had put a bright orange fanciful rinse on my hair, backcombed it up ontop my head, and it looked like a freaking pumpkin. They put a green stem on top. Then dared me to go into the grocery store.

I bet that Rihanna cut was cute.... :smile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Back when i was a strapping young lad, about Yey' high, age of 15, i had 14 inch blue mohawk.

We all had some gnarly hair moments, whats urs?

I have a mohawk right now. I'm a 25 year old woman. Too many mediocre haircuts in a row lead me to some impulsiveness.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I shaved my head and had bangs.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I used to sport a super cute punk-rock-girl pixie back in the day... and it was every color under the sun.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My mohawk. I love my mohawk. No matter how many times I try to grow my hair out, I always say "screw it" and shave it back. I've had my mohawk every colour, but my favorite has been fuschia with black on the sides. A phase it is not. I'm a 30 year old woman and mom.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    PS: david581c, your hair is amazing. To me you resemble a young Morrissey when he was in The Smiths. Very awesome (and handsome too)! :)
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Had a frizz-tastic perm for most of my childhood. Bangs too, also permed. The frizzier, the better. Anything to make Daddy happy. :ohwell:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Nothing too crazy.

Held a blow dryer to the front left of my head on high then sprayed hair spray like aqua net. Whole front left stuck straight up, looked like a rode a motorcycle real fast.
    Let the front grow real long then part it over to the side so it hung down the side of my face over my ear.
    To my parents this was wild.