Looking for some buddies!

Options
mamarupp
mamarupp Posts: 19 Member
I'm a 23 yr old SAHM to a toddler. I love cooking and baking, which has no doubt got me in this situation so I am trying to learn how to cook healthy. I would like to lose 30-40lbs this year before we try to get pregnant again. I would love to have some buddies that are dedicated and support me as much as I will them :)

Replies

• mamelly
    mamelly Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I just downloaded the Myfitness pal app on my phone and I'm looking for buddies too! It always help when you have someone nudging you and checking on you!! Im a stay at home mom and work part time and I live in Oregon. I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds for health reasons and also I can't afford to go out and buy more fat clothes!
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! You can never have enough buddies!!

Feel free to add me if you want!
  • mamarupp
    mamarupp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you both, added both of you :)
  • alexandrrajane
    Options
    Hey, I'm an 18 year old student just looking to lose weight to feel more confident :)
    Fed up of feeling like nothing fits properlly and I that I look stupid :(

Good Luck everyone with their weight loss! x
  • Kimik0123
    Kimik0123 Posts: 52
    Options
    I've added you, let's get through this together!
  • sphonani
    sphonani Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I signed up on Monday and in need of more friends myself :) I am a 31 year old full time mom and manager, etc..... I need help to reach my goal weight. Running is just not cutting it anymore.

Here for support, so do add me!
  • lauren1221921
    Options
    I will add you. I'm looking for friends too. I am a 25 yr old stay at home mom with an 18 mo old son. We also want to get pregnant but I want to lose weight first. I look forward to all of us reaching our goals!
  • SandyPianoGirl
    Options
    Hey there:) I LOVE cooking and baking too, and I need to learn to give myself a smaller piece instead of a huge piece lol. I sent a friend request to you:)
  • OSHealthy
    OSHealthy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some accountability too! I just started using this site yesterday. I have a workout group who helps hold me accountable to that we've been working out 5 days a week for over a year. Unfortunately we've never included weight loss or diet.

The reason I need accountability is I just had my third and final baby and need to loose my baby weight from this baby and 10 pounds I never lost from each of my earlier pregnancies (30 pounds total). I usually eat fairly well but then indulge on sweets at the end of the day so I hope that keeping a food journey and having some accountability through an online community will help.
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello..... and welcome to MFP!!!

Awesome place to be.... Yes we have a great support of peeps here to help us through our journey..

I am here for you... to motivate and listen...... and feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • micheles234
    micheles234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me too! always nice to have more friends/support!
  • heavensglade
    Options
    hi! I'm also looking for some buddies! I am 24 and have a toddler. I too love to bake and cook, so I understand where you're coming from! I am looking to lose a total of 77 lbs all together. Ideally I would like to lose as much weight as possible prior to September! My younger sister is getting married and I am the made of honor. Also, my husband and I will be trying for our second child and I definitely don't want to put on any more weight than the weight I am at now and then be in an even bigger bind later down the road. Plus- I just want to be flat out healthy!!
  • freejandb
    freejandb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a 35 year old female, who is done having my children and really want to get back in shape and dont want to go on medication to deal with health problems that are contributed to my weight. I need to lose 30 pounds and would love to have the added support in my effort in this journey of life.
  • beebe98
    beebe98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i am fairly new to the site but i could still use some friends on here. My sister and i started this together and she let me hanging after a week, so feel free to add me.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to add friends so if you want to add me. feel free to do so. I am on site everyday and try to be honest and encouraging, but honest nonetheless. Good luck to you all!
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started using this regularly for about 6 weeks now....and I only have 3 friends... :-(

Feel free to add me, too...I won't bite....I promise!
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and I just started too! No children (2 dogs that keep me busy :) ) but we are thinking by the end of the year we will start trying to get pregnant so I want to be as healthy as possible! I also LOVE to cook and bake... so please feel free to add me too!
  • diidzi
    diidzi Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I am looking for some buddies. I currently fo to the gym 3 days a week and i need extra and someone to give me the kick in the butt that i need to do better. Feel free to add me I am 51.
  • ksquared0710
    ksquared0710 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to get fit for the same reason! I'd love to partner up w/ you on this adventure!
  • TracyM191
    TracyM191 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. Always looking for support during the weight loss journey.