Subway.

Options
2»

Replies

• shepherdbl
    shepherdbl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Always get the same thing....6 inch Veggie Delite on 9-grain wheat with provolone cheese, spinach, lettuce tomato, pickles, banana peppers, extra banana peppers (sometimes they are stingy) and vinegar. Yummmmmmmm - :heart: Subway -
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    depends: I will give the good, the bad, and the ugly

the good: 6 inch turkey breast on 9 grain whole wheat, no cheese, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers, cucumbers, maybe tomato, salt and pepper, mustard

the bad: steak and cheese on 9 grain whole wheat, chedar, spinach, lettuce bell peppers, cucumbers, mustard, salt and pepper

the ugly: Italian BMT on Italian Herbs and Cheese, cheddar, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers, cucumbers, ranch, salt and pepper, oil
  • AJLovinLife
    AJLovinLife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    6 inch egg white on wheat and all the veggies I want topped with mustard.
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Veggie delight on 9-grain wheat all the veggies and avacodo. No sauces or cheese.
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    6 inch chicken terriyaki on whole grain bread toasted no cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, extra green peppers, extra onions, cucumbers pepper no salt and sweet onion sauce!
    Yummmm.... now I want subway!!!
  • marseira74
    marseira74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wheat is better than white. Any white breads hold fat in with the starches and also lack any nutritional value because they have been bleached and that removes a lot of nutrients. Only eat brown grains, it DOES make a difference. (whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread, brown rice)
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The sodium is not worth it to me so I avoid it. I'll gladly scarf a wad of sodium for a sirloin and veg dinner at a restaurant any day, but not for a lunchmeat sandwich.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Mmm, I honestly love eating Subway, I just try to get stuff with the least sodium (or make up for it by eating something with very little sodium later in the day :P)! I like the 6" wheat veggie delight, with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, lots of jalapenos, cucumbers, and light mayo or honey mustard.
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Veggie Delight on Italian Herbs and Cheese. Lettuce, Spinach, Olives, Cucumbers, Pickles and American Cheese, no dressing. Mmm.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    If I am not worried about calories its a spicy italian with pepperjack on wheat :)... but alas its normally a turkey or ham on wheat with everything and hot mustard... If i worked out I get cheese or mayo. It depends on if it's 6 inch or 12 inch.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    diet coke and baked lays. hate subway
  • easilychanged
    easilychanged Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It changes everyday, which is why Subway is awesome!!! $5.30 for lunch and dinner. Does anyone remember the chicken salad with grapes n stuff in it from last year? I really hope they bring it back, even if it is high in calories!!! yum!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Foot long Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Italian Herbs and Cheese, toasted, no cheese, spinach, black olives, onions, onion sauce, and Salt and Pepper, bottle of diet coke, and a 3 pack of White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut cookies.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Turkey or Subway Club. Usually with American cheese and light mayo.
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    6" Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on Wheat:
    Pepper Jack
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Black Olives
    Pickles
    Green Peppers
    Light Mayo
    Mustard

So good, and under 500 cal
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    6" turkey on honey wheat. (no cheese) spinach, onion,jalapenos,lettuce. spicy mustard, pepper and a dash of vinegar.
  • RockKelly
    RockKelly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    6 inch chicken on flatbread. Lettuce, cucumber, black olives, banana pepper, pickles, sometimes spinich, no cheese no sauce