C25K and Circuit Training

Options
Hello everyone,

I have been a member for a few months and have completed the 30DS (30 Day Shred) and almost finished with RI30 (Ripped in 30). I am looking to keep my workouts to 30 minutes for either circuit training and the C25K. I have read a bit on Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. Has anyone tried it? Any success stories? I need to lose a bit more and want to shake things up with adding running too.

Looking to run a few times a week and do circuit training with Jillian Michaels DVD's. I would like to do 4-5 days a week. I would love to start a group in the next week or so if anyone wants to join me. :)

Replies

• kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of starting the C25K. How is that going for you?
  • addisondisease2
    addisondisease2 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a bit more and want to shake things up with adding running too

You should try lifting weights, because all those DVD's you've been doing are cardio, try working out in an anaerobic state for a change, lift heavy.
  • schmidtka70
    Options
    I'm in! First...I HATED running. Then I did C25K, loved it. Currently on B210K, loving it. Just got 30DS and want to start soon and mix it up with my running as well. What size weights are you using?
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of starting the C25K. How is that going for you?

It is going well. I am on week 4 and it is getting tough. How are you doing?
  • Music35Fly
    Options
    I need to lose a bit more and want to shake things up with adding running too

You should try lifting weights, because all those DVD's you've been doing are cardio, try working out in an anaerobic state for a change, lift heavy.

I agree on lifting weights i think where I can i will start lifting heavier weights.
  • Music35Fly
    Options
    bump