The best Sports Bra

Options
I'm a bit shy by asking this question, but I have been looking for a good Sports Bra for large breasted women. Any recommendations?

Replies

• jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    LOL I guess not...
  • EDUKACZ
    EDUKACZ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Check out MovingComfort.com. Love their sports bras!
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Agreed - I like Moving Comfort bras - they are great
  • chaniray
    chaniray Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    champion has good ones and they're adjustable.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Okay, if you saw my bustline, you'd laugh that I was responding to your post... BUT... Title Nine Sports has a great selection of bras, including "The Last Resort Bra". It's super expensive, but if nothing else is working for you, this is evidently the sports bra for you!

http://www.titlenine.com/product/313801.do

They also have a bunch of other sports bras to check out, and there is a "barbell" rating system to show how much support the bras offer.

I hope you find something that works out for you!
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    i love underarmors!
  • Loseweight1980
    Options
    agree with the title 9!!
    my poor sister is a DDD, and she has great results with the frog bra and a few others on there.
  • sunleigh
    sunleigh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    love this bra..great price, adjustable straps, keep the ladies in place :)
    http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Fiona-Black/dp/B001AP5HKW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331174796&sr=8-1
  • Nymeria42
    Nymeria42 Posts: 21
    Options
    Definitely Moving Comfort. They are the best! I use the bra called Juno :)
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Agreed - I like Moving Comfort bras - they are great

Another vote here for Moving Comfort. I had the Fiona model when i was DD and loved it. Best. Bra. Ever. I used it for running and it worked really well.

Edit -
    The reason I used past tense is I now need a smaller one and will be buying Mc again, just haven't had a chance.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort - Fiona bra. Best bra ever made. I could write an ode to it's awesomeness
  • jukramer
    jukramer Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have an Under Armour Endure. They make them for up to DD, but even as a DDD, I am happy with it.
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    My friend swears by Enell. It was on Oprah. They are about $60, but she says they are worth every penny - and she is REALLY frugal. So if she says it is worth it, believe me, it totally is. Good luck.
  • LoriKay911
    LoriKay911 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You've got to try the Enell sport bra. It's a little pricey...but totally worth it!
    Since getting mine I went from walking to actually running!!
    http://www.enell.com/
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort are great. I preferred the back buckle ones with under wire that I got from wal-mart thought. They gave AMAZING support.
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Yet another vote for moving comfort. I have the Juno style. They are expensive (worth every cent!) in the sporting good store I found them much more reasonably priced on amazon
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Enell sports bra. Before my ta ta's shrunk I was a D/DD and I could run or do any aerobic activity and my girls didn't bounce or move or jiggle or anything. Yes they are a high compression style sports bra but I liked that too cause it got them out of the way. My husband refers to it as my bullet proof vest, but its ok. they do make 2 different styles and I have the heavy duty version so to speak. I'm about to break down and have to order a smaller one. Good Luck I hope that you find one that works for you.
  • Elizabeth0913
    Options
    I got one from Lane Bryant that I LOVE!!:smile: