I'm new!

Options
Hello people! I became an emotional eater and gained a lot of weight. I want to lose some weights in a safe and healthy manner. I have started to track my self-discipline get myself back. Any useful tips?

Replies

• Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Exercise! Not only do you look great after, but you feel great too.

I've toned up the last month and my lifestyle has changed. I'm slowly trying to clean up my foods too =)

Keep thinking about the end results to push yourself through. There is always temptation and hard days, but keeping motivated is key!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi.

Definitely realize why you are losing weight. Do it for yourself, because you are important and you love yourself. Give yourself the best. And expect the best from yourself.

Simplify your diet. Eat whole foods (fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, turkey, egg whites). Log everything edible that you put in your mouth. Be responsible for your health.

And to lose weight quicker, do not eat back your workout calories. I stay on my 1500 set daily or as close as I can. Be stronger than the cravings. They will go away. Eat lots of fruit when you just want to eat.

Start meditating. Think about all the good in your life. Take your mind off food and even your body. Think about all the greater things in this world.

Good luck.

BC
  • aimeef12
    aimeef12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    good luck!!